About this item
Tramontina's newest line of frying pans combines new non-stick color technology with a durable porcelain enamel finish to deliver simple, healthy cooking, easy release and effortless cleaning. The open frying pan works well for sauteing small amounts of food.
Tramontina Style 8" Porcelain Enamel Earth Tone Non-Stick Fry Pan:
- Porcelain enamel exterior
- Comfort-grip handle
- Compatible with gas, electric and ceramic glass cooktops
- Oven-safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- 8" diameter
- Lifetime warranty
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.37|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.1875 x 4.125 x 14.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The inside of this pan is heavy-gauge aluminum. I have another porcelian coated fry pan from unknown maker which does stick. This Tramontina style pan is great.by Greckle4/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- read the Specifications part on the product postings... not all have the same alloy under the porcelain coating...by Rebelt3i2/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- porcelain over aluminumby Rebelt3i3/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- made in u.s a. aluminum with non-stick porcelain coating...by Rebelt3i5/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What material is the inside of this pan made from? It says porcelain exterior, but what is inside material?
- Packaging on my fry pan says "Easy Clean-up with Teflon Platinum Nonstick Interior"by juli5032410/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- heavy-gauge aluminum is the inside of this pan.by Greckle10/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- aluminumby Rebelt3i10/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Aerosol cooking sprays will leave a residue, which may be difficult to remove, and will cause foods to stick.by Greckle3/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?