About this item
The Tramontina Style Pasta Cooking Pot is a sleek and modern multi-purpose cookware piece. In a red enamel, this porcelain pot comes with a clear glass lid so you can monitor cooking progress. The Red Enamel Pot, Lock, is dishwasher safe and compatible with most cooktops. With a lock and drain insert functionality, this Easy-Drain 6-Quart Pot is ideal for cooking foods such as pasta, vegetables, potatoes or corn on the cob. The Tramontina Style Pasta Cooking Pot is both aesthetically pleasing and mess-free, making it the perfect pot for nearly any kitchen.
Tramontina Style 6-Quart Lock and Drain Pasta Pot, Red Enamel:
- DuPont Teflon Xtra nonstick Coating
- Stay-cool, ergonomic handles
- Clear glass lid helps to monitor cooking progress
- Compatible with gas, electric and ceramic glass cooktops
- Dishwasher safe
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.875 x 9.5 x 8.875|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes as long as the drainer has been removedby myoponion11/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it may spoil the non stick coating. Better avoid itby Lavitha4/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately,this Pasta Pot does not have the magnetic attributes required for induction cooking. It is, however, compatible with gas, electric, and regular ceramic glass cooktops.by Customer Support Team7/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This Tramontina 6-Quart Lock & Drain Pasta Pot cannot be used with an induction stove top, as it does not have the magnetic properties required for induction cooking. It is, however compatible with gas, electric and ceramic glass cooktops, and is dishwasher-safe.by Customer Support Team2/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No a magnet will not stick to the bottom of this pot.by Ozbo11/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?