Tramontina 18/10 Stainless Steel 12-Quart Covered Stockpot
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Tramontina 18/10 Stainless Steel Covered Stockpot is designed for boiling pasta, preparing soup stock, cooking pasta sauces and much more. Durable 18/10 stainless steel construction makes the Tramontina Stockpot a durable choice for years of successful cooking, while a tri-ply base construction helps ensure efficient, even heating. Ergonomic and sturdy soft-grip handles that are riveted onto the 12-Quart Stockpot add strength and durability. This Tramontina Stockpot is compatible with induction, gas, electric and ceramic glass cook tops. A clear glass lid allows you to monitor food cooking in this 12-Quart Stockpot. The Tramontina Stockpot and clear glass lid are dishwasher safe for easy everyday meals and entertaining. Make cooking simple with the Tramontina 18/10 Stainless Steel Covered Stockpot.
Tramontina 18/10 Stainless Steel 12-Quart Covered Stockpot:
- Designed for boiling pasta, preparing soup stock, cooking pasta sauces and much more
- Durable 18/10 stainless steel
- Tri-ply base construction ensures efficient, even heating
- Ergonomic and sturdy, soft-grip handles for easy use
- Handles are riveted onto the stockpot for added strength and durability
- Clear glass lid helps to monitor cooking progress
- Compatible with induction, gas, electric and ceramic glass cooktops
- Dishwasher safe for easy everyday meals and entertaining
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.188 x 11.125 x 12.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, not vented.by backattheranch8/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby seriouspattie6/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No but I haven't had any issues with the lid.by Hobis10/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The lid for this item is a heat- and shatter-resistant, tempered glass lid with stainless steel rim, however it is not vented.by Customer Support Team9/10/2013Written by a verified representative from Customer Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No non-stick anywhere. Non Stick: No Primary Color: Silver Model No.: 80126/529 Shipping Weight (in pounds): 9.35 Product in Inches (L x W x H): 16.188 x 12.75 x 12.25 Assembled in Country of Origin: Imported [China] Walmart No.: 550129243by backattheranch12/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by Ajwi12/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby roughie12/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The leaflet that came with the pot has logos for Induction, Gas, Electric, and Ceramic Glass heat sources. Not suitable for oven use. Get info from the horse's mouth: Tramontina USA, Inc 12955 West Airport Blvd. Sugar Land TX 77478-6119 Customer Service (800) 221-7809 www,tramontina-usa.comby backattheranch1/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Most definitelyby seriouspattie1/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I bought mine specifically for using with my induction burners when I make double batches of strawberry jam. Works great and is really easy to clean. Love the combo for jam - its cooler, easier and way faster than doing single batches on a stove. Induction and this pot - two of my favorite things!by MGBIL1/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?