Tramontina Style 10" Porcelain Enamel Earth Tone Non-Stick Fry Pan
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Tramontina's newest line of frying pans combines new non-stick color technology with a durable porcelain enamel finish to deliver simple, healthy cooking, easy release and effortless cleaning. The Tramontina Style 10" Porcelain Enamel Earth Tone Non-Stick Fry Pan works well for sauteing vegetables, preparing omelets and more. A comfort-grip handle on this 10" fry pan makes cooking easy. The Tramontina fry pan is compatible with a variety of cooking surfaces, including gas, electric and ceramic glass cooktops. It's also oven-safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. The Tramontina fry pan is dishwasher safe, so clean up is a breeze.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.48|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.3125 x 4.3125 x 17.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I got a very nice Pyrex lid for this pan at a thrift store for only $2.00 and in perfect condition.by KIKIBOY10/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I found a Nordic Ware stainless steel lid on Amazon.by SimpleHonesty5/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you wish "just a lid", Walmart did have on the shelf a 10-inch flat stainless lid that fits 10-inch fry pans. I have one that I use with my Lodge fry pan, and just bought one online, to use with my Trmontina pan. Hope that helped.by SFsc61617110/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The label on the pan pkg. states "gas, electric, ceramic glass, oven safe, diswasher safe". Nothing about induction. But their customer service ph. is 800-221-7809, Texas. I have an electric flat top stove top. It works fine on that.by prairiemusicman5/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby 4johnnieo3/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this pan is not NSF certified.by CommunityAnswer9/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This pan is not NSF certified. However, these pans have been manufactured in compliance with FDA standards and all food contact surfaces are safe for use in the kitchen.by Customer Support Team11/4/2014Written by a verified representative from Customer Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?