About this item
The Tramontina Gourmet Prima 3-Quart Casserole with Tri-Ply Base provides exceptional performance combined with the impeccable beauty, durability and quality of stainless steel.
Tramontina Gourmet Prima 3-Quart Covered Casserole with Tri-Ply Base:
- The Prima line provides exceptional performance paired with sleek modern lines and quality of stainless steel
- Covered casserole base is impact-bonded with three layers, consisting of 18/10 stainless steel, an aluminum core for conductivity, and magnetic stainless steel, which distributes heat quickly and evenly without hot spots, and makes the line perfect for induction-ready cooktops
- Flared edge provides easy pouring
- The premium stainless steel construction allows you to use this cookware on a cooktop, in the oven, and under a broiler
- Tri-ply, impact-bonded base on this stainless steel casserole ensures even heat distribution
- Riveted, cast stainless steel ergonomic handle offers a comfortable, secure grip
- Durable 18/10 stainless steel construction allows for easy cleanup
- Flared edge simplifies pouring
- Covered casserole has a 18/10 stainless steel lid
- Compatible with gas, electric, ceramic glass and induction cooktops
- Oven-safe up to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C)
- Made in Brazil
- Lifetime Warranty
- Model #80101/003DS
See all Bakeware on Walmart.com.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.63 x 10.63 x 5.63|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.