Tramontina 8-Piece 18/10 Stainless Steel Tri-Ply Clad Cookware Set
Customers also considered
- $69.99 Was $79.97Save $9.98
- $249.99 Was $300.72Save $50.73
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Tramontina 18/10 Stainless-Steel Tri-Ply Clad Cookware Set is a complete collection of high-end, versatile and durable cookware in a variety of shapes. Full-clad, tri-ply clad vessel construction (18/10 stainless steel, aluminum core, magnetic stainless steel) provides optimal heat diffusion and superior performance. This 8-piece cookware set also features riveted ergonomic stainless-steel handles that provide extreme durability and comfort. This set is conveniently dishwasher safe and oven safe up to 350 degrees for warming and baking. It includes an 8" saute pan, 10" saute pan, 2 qt covered sauce pan, 3 qt covered sauce pan and 5 qt covered dutch oven
Tramontina Gourmet 8-Piece 18/10 Stainless Steel Tri-Ply Clad Cookware Set:
- Tramontina cookware set includes:
- 8" saute pan
- 10" saute pan
- 2-qt covered sauce pan
- 3-qt covered sauce pan
- 5-qt covered Dutch oven
- 18/10 stainless steel
- Tri-ply clad vessel construction (18/10 stainless steel, aluminum core, magnetic stainless steel)
- Riveted, ergonomic stainless-steel handles provide extreme durability and comfort
- Stainless-steel lids provide ultimate durability
- Oven-safe to 350 degrees F for warming and baking
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime warranty
|Primary Shelf ID:||599265|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||22.75 x 11.00 x 13.25 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I was about to purchase the 10 piece, it was only $10 more but saw where it was the 18/8 stainless and this is the 18/10 . Some of the reviews said they sent it back because advertised 18/10 and received 18/8 but it clearly says Tri-Ply 18/8. These are better and much cheaper than the Calphlon Classic that I had intended to purchase and it was not tri plyby fivegrand54/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Check out the weight under 'DETAILS" I ordered the heavier set.by Mao654/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (13) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Made in two different places and one is brushed stainless inside and the other Polished.by tncowboy4/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Equal quality, the more expensive set had a brushed interior finish while the other is polished.by Troutvalley4/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The original Tri-Ply Clad set is manufactured in China (under Tramontina guidelines). The current Tri-Ply Clad set is now manufactured in Brazil. The newer set also has a modification in design and weight in the handle, otherwise, construction is the same...still a great product which ever you choose. Just look at bottom of product to see where it was manufactured. Try enlarging the view to get a closer look at the handles on both sets. I think this is why there is a difference in pricing and different stock numbers,,,phasing out the older product. Source of info...Tramontina! Would also like to add that the finish is a polished one, not brushed (on both sets). I own pieces made in China and have seen the Brazil (spelled B-r-a-s-i-l on items) line at Tramontina. There is a wharehouse in the US.by GBnTX4/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (20) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- After not receiving an answer to this question before purchasing, I ordered the "Tramontina Gourmet 8-Piece 18/10 Stainless Steel Tri-Ply Clad Cookware Set" as well as a "Tramontina 1-Qt. 18/10 Stainless Steel TriPly-Clad Covered Sauce Pan" and a "Tramontina 1.5-Qt. 18/10 Stainless Steel TriPly-Clad Covered Sauce Pan" (Note that the individual saucepans don't say "Gourmet" in the title." I actually had to go take a close look at them side-by-side to tell the difference, but the previous answer is absolutely correct. The "Gourmet" has a brushed finished interior and the non-"Gourmet" has a mirror-polished interior finish. (I never even noticed the difference when unpacking them.) I figure, as much use as I give my saucepans, that will make a difference for approximately a month. I use Cameo Aluminum & Stainless Steel Cleaner, along with a (slightly worn) green scrubby, on the insides and I doubt they'll stay "mirror polished" for long. (Which doesn't matter to me in the least.) Handle and lid styles are identical. They both claim to work on induction-style ranges. I seriously doubt anybody would even notice the difference if they didn't know what to look for.by JaylahP12/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (27) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered the other set a few years ago. The description on it says that it has mirror polished interior. This one does not say what the finish on it is, but on looking at the picture the saute pans appear to have brushed finish. The difference between the two would be that the mirror polished one will show scratches more easily. If this set had been available when I was looking at pans back in 2009, I would have purchased this set instead. It's not to say that the brushed finish won't scratch but that the scratches would be less visible. All-in-all either set would be very good. I would also not recommend washing with anything that would scratch the finish such as the green scrub pads or steel wool, but they are dishwasher safe so that might not be a problem for you.by Ltlbandito12/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (16) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- To keep this cookware in top shape I would recommend using wooden, silicone or nylon utensils to avoid scratching the interiors.by Dog6294/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These are NOT non-stick pans ... use what ever the situation calls for: wooden spoons, silicone spatulas or metal utensils.by 1l1ke2c00k4/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a horrible set. I would not buy. If you have already ordered it, only use silicone or wooden utensils.by NotSoHappyCook6/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (14)Was this answer helpful?
- Since this set is stainless steel, almost any type of utensil can be used with the set. We recommend that you avoid using anything with a sharp edge that would scratch the surface, but otherwise, stainless steel, wood, plastic or silicone utensils can be used with the this Tri-Ply Clad Cookware Set.by Customer Support Team4/20/2016Written by a verified representative from Customer Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I typically use bamboo or wood when cooking but with these pans, I would not hesitate to use my metal spatula. If you want to keep your cookware in pristine condition, you will probably only want to use wooden or rubber/silicone utensils.by GodLovesAll12/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I prefer wood. Steel utensils tend to scratch the cookware. nylon would alos work, but I try to avoid using nylon utensils with warm food.by sptnik12/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I use whatever utensils are handy (either metal or wood) because I don't care if it causes any light scratches. Love the cookware.by MsJudee1/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a glass top induction cooktop and these work well. My only suggestion would be to NOT slide the pans around on the cooktop. Although they have smooth bottoms, they are stainless steel and could scratch.by CmacAustin11/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! I have a ceramic cookstove and they work great on it. They don't warp and the entire bottom of the pots and pans make perfect contact with the stove top. They heat so evenly that you can use lower heat settings. They are the best set of cookwear I've ever used on my flat top stove. I wish I had found these YEARS ago!by Grammeeof510/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes they will cook on any surface, very durableby ncg333/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I've only had mine a few weeks but bottoms are very flat.by agh112/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I have just that type of cooktop and these perform beautifully.by womanonamission12/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, Tramontina Tri-ply clad cookware is compatible with ceramic glass cooktops.by Customer Support Team10/25/2014Written by a verified representative from Customer Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $75.45
- $249.99 Was $300.72Save $50.73
- $69.99 Was $79.97Save $9.98