About this item
The Tramontina 8" Tri-Ply Pan is a high-end, versatile and durable item that complements most any kitchen. The Tri-Ply Clad Open Pan construction provides optimal heat diffusion and superior performance. The Stainless Steel Tramontina Frying Pan is compatible with electric, gas, ceramic and induction cooktops. This product an be used inside the oven at up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. The pan is dishwasher safe and is made with 18/10 stainless steel construction and a stainless steel handle for maximum durability and ease of use.
Tramontina 8" Tri-Ply Clad Open Frying Pan, Stainless Steel:
- 18/10 stainless steel construction
- Tri-ply clad construction enhances heat conductivity
- Precision-cast, mirror-polished stainless steel handle
- Compatible with gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops
- Oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Dishwasher safe
- 8" diameter
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.125 x 8.5 x 1.625|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Item 80116/549ds 8"tri-ply open frying pan shows a cover but no mention of it in the description. Does this item come with a cover
- No cover with either the 8" or 10" pans I ordered.by GettysburgGal7/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This pan does not come with a cover.by cjack7116/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No cover, I did not see any indication that it came with a cover.by zmann9910/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by GettysburgGal7/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is.by zmann9910/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The 8" pan cooking surface is just shy of 6". The 10" pan cooking surface is about 7". Also bought 12" straight-sided 5 qt. lidded pan, great for frying chicken, etc. This is a true 12" pan.by GettysburgGal7/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The base of this 8" pan is 5.5" in diameter. The 8 inch fry pan is great for frying eggs and sauteing small portions.by Customer Support Team2/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?