Tramontina 5-Qt Tri-Ply Clad Deep Saute Pan with Lid, Stainless Steel
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enhance your cooking experience and make a stylish and functional addition to your kitchen with this high-performance Tramontina 5-Quart Saute Pan. This essential cookware has a base that is impact-bonded with three layers that consists of a pure aluminum core between two layers of 18/10 and magnetic stainless steel for increased durability and long-term use. The all clad tri-ply construction of this deep saute pan provides exceptional heat distribution on all sides for more even cooking. It features an elegant, cast mirror-polished finish that is resistant to rust, stains and corrosion. This stainless steel saute pan with lid is equipped with an ergonomic, riveted handle for added stability and a firm grip. The large 5-quart capacity allows you to sear, brown, fry, stir-fry, deglaze, braise, bake, caramelize, simmer, boil and stew for versatile cooking options.
It also includes a stainless steel, precision-fitted lid for added cooking precision. Easy to clean, this tri-ply clad deep saute pan is compatible with gas, electric, ceramic glass and induction cooktops and is oven-safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
Tramontina 5-Quart Tri-Ply Clad Deep Saute Pan with Lid, Stainless Steel:
- 18/10 stainless steel construction
- Tri-ply clad construction enhances heat conductivity
- Precision-cast, mirror-polished stainless steel handle
- Stainless steel lid
- Compatible with gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops
- Oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Dishwasher safe
- 5-quart capacity stainless steel saute pan with lid
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.38|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||22.5 x 12.063 x 5.125|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have an 8" smooth top burner and it is my largest burner and this 12" pan works very well, as other said it is because of how the pan is made. It is the most beautiful pan in this size I have owned.by remodeladdict3/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- For best results, a smaller pan is more appropriate.by CommunityAnswer11/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Your burners and mine are the same size. Mine are gas, but that shouldn't make a difference. The reason is the construction of the pan itself. It has superior heat conductivity. One of the things that means is that the heat is conducted and distributed evenly over the bottom of the pan. Also if you simply leave the lid on and turn the heat on low, the lid will literally seal onto the pan itself, allowing the contents to simmer and reduce. As I said, this is a marvelous piece of cookware.by Pwin8/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Your 5-Qt Tri-Ply Clad Deep Saute Pan should work well on a 10 in burner, as it has great heat distribution.by Customer Support Team4/7/2015Written by a verified representative from Customer Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have no idea what the jumbo cooker is, but I can assure you that this pan has to be the single greatest value in the cookware market regardless of brand or where you buy it. Remember, it holds FIVE quarts....that's one quart more than a gallon, and that's a lot of food.by Pwin8/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As I recall, the now discontinued Jumbo Cooker included the lid which was the same size as the lids which were supplied with Tramontina's 8 qt. and 12 qt. stock pots. The lid which is included with this item is supplied with Tramontina's much larger stock pots, 18 qt. and 24 qt. It would make sense, then, that this pot is larger than a Jumbo Cooker. I suspect what Tramontina did was exhaust its supply of Jumbo Cookers, and then came out with two saute pans, a 5 qt. (this item) and a 3 qt., sized and priced either side of the discontinued Jumbo Cooker.by MontereyBay8/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The 5 QT is a bit heavier than its Brother & yes it truly holds 5 QT's LIQ, I measured it by filling with water. What makes this so wonderful is, one can a whole army out of this pan. Like U I did my research and the Tramontina website does not list this pan. I made phone calls & sent eMail's to Tramontina Head Cooperate and was advised that this pan was "temporarily" out of stock with no information as to its replenishment. When I finally saw this pan available via WalMart www I immediately ordered & am so happy I did.by IrvinJ8/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is compatible with induction cooktops, among others.by CommunityAnswer11/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. The Tramontina 5-Qt Tri-Ply Clad Deep Saute Pan with Lid is compatible with induction cooktops, as-well-as gas, electric and ceramic glass cooktops.by Customer Support Team10/14/2014Written by a verified representative from Customer Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?