About this item
The Tramontina Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Dutch Oven is a high-end, versatile and durable item that complements your pots, pans and kitchen decor. Ideal for roasting meats, preparing soup stocks, cooking pasta sauces and simmering soups, this 5-Qt Dutch Oven is perfect for making large batches that you can stretch out over a few meals to save you time during your busy week. The clad covered Dutch Oven is made with tri-ply clad vessel construction that provides optimal heat diffusion and superior performance. Taste the difference when you cook your favorite meals with this Tramontina Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Dutch Oven.
Tramontina 5-Qt Tri-Ply Clad Covered Dutch Oven, Stainless Steel:
- 18/10 stainless steel construction
- Tri-ply clad construction enhances heat conductivity
- Precision-cast, mirror-polished stainless steel handles
- Stainless steel lid
- Compatible with gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops
- Oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Dishwasher safe
- 5-qt capacity
- Save time by cooking large batches of your favorite meals
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.14|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.75 x 9.938 x 6.063|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Why is 8-piece set good for only 350 degrees Farenheit but dutch oven good to 500 degrees if bought separately??
- I called the company on this and they said all Tramontina is good to 500 degrees. Not that I would ever cook anything at that high of a temp. Infact you cook at a lower temp with this wonderful cookware.by remodeladdict3/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The 8 Pc. is was produced first, and was originally tested up to 450 degrees, and the 350 degree information must have been entered in error. The 8 pc. set is officially oven-safe up to 450 degrees. The dutch oven is a newer product, and was recently tested to be safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheight.by Customer Support Team2/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. This pan (Item 80116/563DS) was made in China. Although it was made in China, you will find the quality and performance to be exceptional. Tramontina requires its plant in China to follow the same strict regulations, processes and quality guidelines that its plants in Brazil use to manufacture cookware.by Customer Support Team1/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Tramontina has a variety of products under their "GOURMET" Collection. In the stainless steel category, some are tri-ply base, some are tri-ply clad and they have slightly different styles. This may be the differentiating factor, but we will need a bit more information (like the item numbers) from you in order to answer your question accurately. We hope this helps.by Customer Support Team7/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?