Tramontina 5-Qt Tri-Ply Clad Covered Braiser, Stainless Steel
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Cooking can be easy with the Tramontina 5-Qt Tri-Ply Clad Covered Braiser. It is a high-end, versatile and durable necessity that complements any kitchen. This 5-Qt Braiser is ideal for preparing one-pot meals and will look great on your table. Tri-ply clad vessel construction provides optimal heat diffusion and superior performance. The Tramontina 5-Qt Tri-Ply Clad Covered Braiser is compatible with gas, electric, ceramic, and induction cooktops, and is oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. It features a precision-cast, mirror-polished stainless steel handle, making moving this braiser easy as can be. This piece will help you create meals everyone youre cooking for will love. This covered Braiser is dishwasher safe, making cleaning easy and quick. Other cookware is also available, so that you can build up your kitchen essentials.
Tramontina Braiser, Stainless Steel:
- 18/10 stainless steel construction
- Tri-ply clad construction enhances heat conductivity
- Superior performance
- Optimal heat diffusion
- High-end, versatile and durable necessity that compliments any kitchen
- Looks great on your table
- Precision-cast, mirror-polished stainless steel handle
- Stainless steel lid
- Ideal for preparing one-pot meals
- Compatible with gas, electric, ceramic, and induction cooktops
- Oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Tramontina Braiser, Stainless Steel is dishwasher safe
- 5-qt capacity
- Create meals everyone will love
- Other cookware is also available
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.485|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.188 x 12.063 x 4.875|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Tramontina 5-Qt Tri-Ply Clad Covered Braiser vs. Tramontina 12" 18/10 Stainless Steel Jumbo Cooker:
- The biggest difference is the 5 qt. Braiser has two short handles apposed tonone long one short on the jumbo cooker.I prefer two short handles.by Nixx997/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The braiser is fairly heavy. I would not want to carry it with one long handle.by ClarkieG11/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the braiser vessel, and the jumbo cooker vessel are the same, and will function the same way. The only difference is the handle, and how you prefer to cook. The long handle of the jumbo cooker allows you to keep further away from the food and heat while cooking, but the two short handles of the braiser allow you extra room for other cookware on the stove or in the oven.by Customer Support Team7/12/2015Written by a verified representative from Customer Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- roundby ClarkieG7/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Stainless steel lid.by cookswithasmile1/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- The pan is 4.875 inches deep.by CommunityAnswer10/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Tramontina 5-Qt Tri-Ply Clad Covered Braiser is approximately 3 inches deep, is made of 18/10 Stainless Steel, and is covered under a Lifetime Warranty.by Customer Support Team10/27/2015Written by a verified representative from Customer Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?