About this item
Cooking can be easy with the Tramontina 5-Qt Tri-Ply Clad Covered Braiser. It is a high-end, versatile and durable necessity that complements any kitchen. This 5-Qt Braiser is ideal for preparing one-pot meals and will look great on your table. Tri-ply clad vessel construction provides optimal heat diffusion and superior performance. The Tramontina 5-Qt Tri-Ply Clad Covered Braiser is compatible with gas, electric, ceramic, and induction cooktops, and is oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. It features a precision-cast, mirror-polished stainless steel handle, making moving this braiser easy as can be. This piece will help you create meals everyone youre cooking for will love. This covered Braiser is dishwasher safe, making cleaning easy and quick. Other cookware is also available, so that you can build up your kitchen essentials.
Tramontina Braiser, Stainless Steel:
- 18/10 stainless steel construction
- Tri-ply clad construction enhances heat conductivity
- Superior performance
- Optimal heat diffusion
- High-end, versatile and durable necessity that compliments any kitchen
- Looks great on your table
- Precision-cast, mirror-polished stainless steel handle
- Stainless steel lid
- Ideal for preparing one-pot meals
- Compatible with gas, electric, ceramic, and induction cooktops
- Oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Tramontina Braiser, Stainless Steel is dishwasher safe
- 5-qt capacity
- Create meals everyone will love
- Other cookware is also available
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.485|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.188 x 12.063 x 4.875|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.