About this item
The Tramontina 3-Qt Stainless Steel Saute Pan with Lid is a high-end, versatile and durable item that complements any kitchen. It is ideal for preparing one-pot meals. Tri-ply clad vessel construction provides optimal heat diffusion and superior performance. The Tri-Ply Saute Pan comes with a stainless steel lid and is compatible with gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops. All of the parts are dishwasher safe and have a three-quart capacity. They are oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. The handle is stainless steel and mirror polished.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.55|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||18.438 x 9.688 x 4.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Ref Tramontina ss 3 Qt Deep Saute Pan. Most items this size have a helper handle. Picture doesn't show one, but does this item have a helper handle?
- It does not. It only has the single long handle as opposed to the 5 qt which has both handles, I have both and I don't miss the other handle on the smaller one but I couldn't do without it on the big one.by Gewehrdude10/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No helper handle on the 3 qt. It doesn't weigh any more than my 12" Scanpan.by MiraS10/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This item is new, is smaller than the older item, and DOES NOT have a helper handle. The older item, which is still available, although at a higher price than before, DOES have a helper handle.by MontereyBay10/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Stainless, it is not a "non-stick" if that's what you are asking. Hot pan, a little fat and cold food, it's good to go. If it isn't in you to get the pan hot first and use a little fat, cast iron and stainless aren't the right choice.by Gewehrdude9/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Machine polished, with a slight "grain" to it, as an abrasive finishing machine was used to polish it.by MontereyBay11/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The interior cooking surface of the tri-ply 3 qt. deep saute pan is made of 18/10 stainless steel. We hope this answer has proven to be helpful.by Customer Support Team1/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, chicken can be fried in this pan, it is perfect for things like hamburgers and chicken.by CommunityAnswer2/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This pan will work for frying, braising and searing many different meals. However, please note that the height of the vessel for this pan is approximately 2.75 inches, and the diameter is approximately 9.44 inches across. If you are frying small portions, then this may work for you. However, if you will be frying larger portions of chicken, you may want to consider purchasing the Tramontina 5-Qt Tri-Ply Clad Deep Saute Pan with Lid (Item#80116/552DS).by Customer Support Team1/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?