Tramontina 12-Piece Gourmet Hard Anodized Cookware Set
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Tramontina 12-Piece Gourmet Hard Anodized Cookware Set is a heavyweight and durable set that provides easy use and simple cleanup. The heavy-gauge vessels feature an interior nonstick coating and hard anodized exterior. Tempered and shatter-resistant glass lids allow quick monitoring of your cooking process.
Tramontina 12-Piece Gourmet Hard Anodized Cookware Set:
- 8" frying pan
- 10" frying pan
- 3-qt saute pan with lid
- 1.5-qt sauce pan
- 2-qt sauce pan with lid
- 3-qt sauce pan with lid
- Steamer insert
- 6-qt stock pot with lid
- Aluminum construction
- Nonstick interiors
- Riveted, ergonomic silicone handles
- Tempered glass lids
- Compatible with gas, electric and ceramic cooktops
- Oven safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Hand wash only
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||24.235|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||22.75 x 11.0 x 13.125|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You wash, dry, rub the inside with oil and heat, cool and wash! That's it! They are ready to be used and last well over 12 years!by DebzMc10/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The instructions say to add oil and heat on medium heat for three minutes and wash out. Makes no sense to me but I did this with each item.by Sismyn8/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can season your Tramontina hard anodized - nonstick cookware by lightly rubbing cooking oil onto the cooking surface and heating the cookware over medium heat for two to three minutes. When cool, hand-wash in warm, soapy water and rinse. Please note: Do not use nonstick aerosol cooking sprays in your cookware. They will leave a residue, which may be difficult to remove, and will cause foods to stick to the cookware.by Customer Support Team10/27/2015Written by a verified representative from Customer Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The box says Made in USA. The company is Tramontina USA Inc located in Sugarland, TXby MMgeorgia1/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- USAby jutebox3/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Hard Anodized Cookware Set (Mfr# 80121/517) was proudly Made in the USA with Imported Accessories.by Customer Support Team5/23/2015Written by a verified representative from Customer Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by Sismyn6/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are no vent holes in the lid.by CommunityAnswer4/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There aren't any vent holes in the glass lids. However, the lids are made of heat- and shatter-resistant tempered glass with a wide stainless steel rim. Industrial glass is tempered by a controlled thermal treatment process to increase its strength when compared with normal glass. Tempering creates balanced internal stresses which cause the glass, when broken, to crumble into small granular chunks instead of splintering into jagged shards. The granular chunks are less likely to cause injury. Under normal usage, and by following the instructions below, tempered glass lids are safer for use within household kitchens.by Customer Support Team12/21/2015Written by a verified representative from Customer Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?