Tramontina 10" Style Lightweight Cast Iron Skillet
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Tramontina 10" Style Lightweight Cast Iron Skillet is ideal for cooking a wide range of recipes. It's a durable choice for years of long lasting use. The 10" iron skillet is ideal for baking, frying and more. It features a porcelain enamel exterior finish. It also has a seasoned interior and a mirror polished stainless steel handle. The Tramontina 10" Style Lightweight Cast Iron Skillet is compatible with gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops. It is oven safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and would make a wondderful addition to your all of your cooking needs.
Tramontina 10" Style Lightweight Cast Iron Skillet:
- Cast iron construction
- Porcelain enamel exterior finish
- Seasoned interior
- Mirror-polished stainless steel handle
- Tramontina skillet is compatible with gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops
- Oven safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Hand wash only
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.865|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.813 x 10.75 x 2.313|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This cookware, although cast iron, is coated with porcelain enamel, and can be hand-washed with dish detergent.by Customer Support Team8/12/2014Written by a verified representative from Customer Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. It seems on ours the interior porcelin finish has come off revealing the cast iron. Is it possible to just season the pan as any other cast iron?
- Yes, you may season any exposed areas of your pan to protect it and make cooking easier. However, if you do have any problems, please contact the manufacturer's Customer Service Department, who will be able to provide further information or assistance.by Customer Support Team2/14/2015Written by a verified representative from Customer Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The interior finish is made with a matte porcelain finish.by Customer Support Team11/10/2015Written by a verified representative from Customer Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?