About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get the fun started at any party with the Train Piñata. This bright and colorful accessory is made out of cardboard and paperboard. Just fill it with candy and toys for the kids to break into. The party piñata comes with a pull string kit. Hang it up for the kids to hit with a stick or place it on the party table as a centerpiece.
Shindigz Pinata, Train:
- Made of cardboard and paperboard
- Pull-string pinata can be used as a tabletop centerpiece
- Pull string kit included
- Fill with your own candy and toys
- Dimensions: 9" x 20"
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||20.7 x 9.4 x 9.6|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- about 3 bags of candyby GoGators9911/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, all the children at my son's birthday party loved it!by JJwright7/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It would be fine for a 5 year old. It says not to put more than 2 lbs of candy in it but I put 3 lbs in it and it help up fine.by busymombutloveit5/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A lot. I put 3/4 of a large bag of mixed candy from Sam's (like you buy for holloween ) and it was not very full. I think it will be fine for any party unless you are having a ton of kids.by draws12/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?