Traditional Juvenile Microfiber Recliner, Multiple Colors
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Traditional Juvenile Microfiber Recliner is designed to give your child a cozy spot to read, play video games, watch TV and relax. It comes in multiple attractive colors and a traditional button-back design that would work with a wide variety of decors. This kids' microfiber recliner features a smooth and sleek polyester cover that can be easily spot cleaned as needed. It is made with polyurethane foam and a polyester fiber filling for enhanced comfort. This juvenile recliner also has padded armrests and can be set into a lounging position with its flip footrest. It is constructed out of solid wood and sturdy metal for extra durability. This Traditional Juvenile Microfiber Recliner can support up to 78 lbs of weight. It is recommended for children from 3-11 years of age and would make a great addition to a playroom, family room or child's bedroom.
Traditional Juvenile Microfiber Recliner, Multiple Colors:
- Age range: 3-11 years
- Great for reading, gaming, watching TV and relaxing
- Sturdy wood and metal frame for long-lasting performance
- Smooth, sleek polyester cover
- Traditional button-back design
- Flip footrest
- Care: Spot clean as needed
- Made with polyurethane foam and polyester fiber filling for extra comfort
- Kids' microfiber recliner with padded arm rests
- Can be used in a lounging position
- Maximum weight capacity: 78 lbs
- Seat height: 12-1/2"
- Armrest height: 18-3/4"
- Sitting dimensions: 22"L x 23"W x 26"H
- Lounge dimensions: 21-1/2"W x 34"D x 24-1/2"H
- This juvenile recliner is available in multiple colors
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||22.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||22.0 x 23.0 x 26.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, you can easily move it yourself, moves smoothly.by sputzi3/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The chair will stay reclined and I often have to help my daughters with pushing down the foot rest. However, the foot rest does not support their weight and will go to upright position if they try to stand on them.by JLee293/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, its very stiff....i have to help my 8 year old recline itby catcameo10/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Needs parental help putting up and backby SCKat3/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it is pretty stationary once it is pushed back. It is probably rather difficult for the child to close back to sitting position on their ownby An anonymous customer8/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Not really, if the child needs help reclining it, the child will need help sitting it back up.by EllaMa3/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My 2.5 year old grand daughter will pull the leg rest up and down before and after she uses the chair. But not so much when she is sitting in the chair.by LoveNanaLove1/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- An adult usually has to push on the back to make it recline.by ZUMBAZUMBA12/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine has to physically pull out the foot rest outside of the chair and them climb up in it. And does the same to close.by An anonymous customer1/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it takes a lot of force.by ladywkids10/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I usually recline the chair for my daughter. My son has one in Tan and can recline his by pushing against the back of the chair.by ThrilledWalmartUser11/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes fully assembledby YGBELLA7/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Is assembledby Luciloudallas6/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no.by AAih6/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The traditional juvenile mirofiber recliner comes assembled.by CommunityAnswer6/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?