About this item
With the Trademark Plaid Electric Blanket, keeping warm in your vehicle just got a lot easier. This Trademark Plaid Electric Blanket provides you and your passengers with extra warmth when you want it. The electric car blanket is stitched from 100 percent polyester fleece. This Trademark Plaid Electric Blanket is comfortable, functional and safe. Plug the 12-volt blanket into the cigarette lighter socket, and use it to keep your car seat warm when the mercury drops, or wrap yourself up while cruising around in your convertible with the top down. You'll be the toast of the tailgate when you unfurl this electric car blanket. The Trademark Plaid Electric Blanket has an 8' cord, so you can use it beyond the backseat. The electric car blanket is also easy on your car's battery and safe for extended use. The blanket is large enough to stretch across two front seats or to cover an entire backseat in most cars, trucks and SUVs.
Trademark Plaid Electric Blanket for Automobile - 12 Volt:
- LED indicator light
- For use with any 12-volt power outlet (cigarette lighter socket)
- Automatically maintains a warm, comfortable temperature
- Plastic storage case with handles
- Dimensions: 59"L x 43"W
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||43.0 x 59.0 x 0.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hand washableby Sparkydog26753/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hand washable.by TrademarkFineArt3/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As long as you use a live power connector yes. Some cars have a 12v charging plug that is always hot ( with voltage ).by wishforliberty12/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is exactly why I'm buying this blanket, besides using it to stay warm while my ride warms up. So, the answer to your question is yes - but drawing from a battery with various "reserve minutes" (a length of time a battery drains if you leave the lights on) will determine how long this blanket will work. *My new battery should draw for close to 2 hours with all other sources shut off when our vehicle is not running. We also have two extra batteries in our camper for an additional 3-4 hours if an extreme need arises after the propane is gone.by Respect2Glory210/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This blanket provides heat while plugged in.by CommunityAnswer11/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This plugs into the 12V plug in your car- that is why it is called electric. It provides power to heat up the blanket.by TrademarkFineArt12/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?