Stalwart 16 sq ft Ultimate Comfort Foam Flooring, Blue, 4pc
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Give yourself a little luxury with this Stalwart 16 sq ft Ultimate Comfort Foam Flooring. Its comfortable and tough construction saves your feet, legs and back. It is simple to put together in any shape needed to cover heavy traffic areas or an entire room.
Stalwart 16 sq ft Ultimate Comfort Foam Flooring, Blue, 4pc:
- 2' x 2' foam-rubber floor tiles that you easily put together in any combination
- 3/8" thick pads are tough and durable
- Water-resistant and a breeze to clean
- Jig-saw edge notches hold together even under heavy traffic
- Textured slip-resistant surface
- Set of 4 interlocking padded tiles
- 1 set covers 16 sq ft
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.38 x 24.13 x 24.13|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- no and it doesn,t cover 16 square feet for 20 dollars it would cost you over a hundred dollars I bought 2 packs and its in frount of my shower like a bath matby omisplanetgoo9/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Length (20ft) x Width (13ft) = Total Square Footage (260ft) Total Square Feet (260ft) divided by 16ft (1 Set of 4 pieces) = 16.25 You will need to order 17 of this item to cover that amount of space.by jwhitaker71/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?