Happy Camper 12 LED Rechargeable Crank Lantern with Compass
Customers also considered
- Rollback$15.97 Was $19.97Save $4.00
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$4.70 List price $8.95Save $4.25
- Reduced Price$24.84 List price $33.67Save $8.83
- from $19.99
- Reduced Price$27.39 List price $37.11Save $9.72
- Reduced Price$66.49 List price $102.66Save $36.17
- Reduced Price$71.26 List price $109.80Save $38.54
- Rollback$35.75 Was $51.00Save $15.25
- Reduced Price$25.22 List price $30.26Save $5.04
- Reduced Price$1.90 List price $6.95Save $5.05
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Now you can light up the night with the Happy Camper 12 LED Crank Lantern. The Happy Camper 12 LED Crank Lantern comes with 12 individual light emitting diodes. This LED Rechargeable Lantern includes three power modes, allowing you to set your own degree of illumination. The Happy Camper 12 LED Crank Lantern is lightweight and useful for camping, hiking, power outages, boating and many more activities. The Happy Camper Lantern with Compass is handy to have available for either emergency preparedness or recreation. Made of lightweight durable plastic construction, the Happy Camper 12 LED Crank Lantern comes with a hook for easy hanging.
Happy Camper 12 LED Rechargeable Crank Lantern with Compass:
- Just 1 minute of easy cranking at approximately 120 rpm provides 20 minutes of light
- Hanging hook
- Stores power while in the off position with the built-in 3x1.2v NI-MH storage battery set
- 3 power modes: 4 LED, 8 LED and 12 LED
- 12 super bright LEDs
- Lightweight durable plastic construction
- Crank powered
- Model# 80-9690
|Volts:||3.6 V DC|
|Lamp Life:||100000 Hour|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||80-9690|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1075044|
|Features:|| Crank Powered , Durable , Lightweight , Hanging Hook , |
Just one minute of easy cranking at approximately 120 rpm provides TWENTY minutes of light
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 5.50 x 14.63 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. How sturdy is the crank handle, since you're cranking it a lot? How weather proof is this lantern?
- Nothing is particularly sturdy on this thing. As for weather proof, the top on mine cracked and shattered before I even reached the camp site, so I wouldn't bet on it.by CWB10512/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The handle is quite sturdy, but don't crank on it too strong like everything it will break, but it does last a long time for the light. I didn't have it in the rain, so I can't answer the question how weatherproof it is...hope this helpsby Lisypoo6/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- IT is very easy to crank so it should be sturdy enough for daily use. I have not checked for water proofing.by BKpawpaw12/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The handle is made of plastic and if you take it easy on it when cranking it will work out fine. You only need to crank a few times every so often to keep it going and it cranks is smooth and easy so you dont have to apply any pressure on it or crank like crazy.by excellentstuff7/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The crank handle seems to be sturdy. You don't have to crank it a lot for a charge!! I've not used it outside, but the housing seems to be intact.by ItsAllForMyDaughter10/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- seems to be fragile, it is. but 1 minute gives aprox 10 minutes of light, you must be careful but is a great lantern. im not sure if this is water proof. i haven't exposed toby Camii10/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hand crank seems sturdy, haven't broke mine yet. You must be careful or I'm sure it would break.by Vladed10/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Amazon sells this same lantern, it has received 6 reviews so far and none of them are good. Complaints range from the rickety handle to very low output from the lantern, or parts missing or falling off. I would avoid purchasing one of these.by Geeesh12/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- 12by Lisypoo12/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This lantern is not bright at all. It contains 12 small LED lights at the bottom of it that are supposed to shine onto the top which is supposed to reflect the light back outward, but it really doesn't.by gray436212/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Lumps? There are 12 LEDs.by BKpawpaw9/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has just 1 lighting system on the bottom that shines thru 12 bumps. It has 3 settings low, med, and high. On the 1st click 4 bumps go on. On the 2nd click 8 bumps go on. On the 3rs click all 12 bumps go on. I hope this answers your question. I got it to see how it was and I loved it and was going to buy 4 more but they are sold out online.by excellentstuff12/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?