About this item
This Deluxe Mobile Workshop and Toolbox from Stalwart is perfect for the handy man at home or on the go! With three small parts storage boxes, two removable trays, top removable storage and two large storage compartments, you'll have room for all of your tools and supplies in this easily portable tool box. The fold-down handle features a comfort grip for easy maneuvering. The removable top section and two removable trays make transporting the tools you need even easier.
Stalwart Deluxe Mobile Workshop and Toolbox, Black:
- Heavy-duty portable toolbox
- 2 removable trays
- Fold-down handle with comfort grip
- 3 small parts storage boxes (24 compartments total)
- Removable top storage
- Cable hooks keep extension cords organized
- Materials: polypropylene, metal
- Overall dimensions: 17.5"L x 10"W x 24.5"H
- Top storage compartment: 17.5"L x 7"W x 9"H
- Bottom storage compartment: 16.25"L x 9"W x 12.5"H
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||17.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||24.5 x 18.0 x 10.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. On the Trademark Tools Mobile Workshop and Toolbox, is the botom section supposed to come loose from the top section?
- The top is supposed to attach to bottom to create one unit.my top seems to just snuggly nest into bottom.by MrsLimpet1/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That is how it came to me and it was broken.See my review.by groomdogs5/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nope it's broken. I had the same problem with the small tabs breaking off.by Robynblowsmyballs12/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it's not supposed to come apart there. I needed one that does because I don't always need the whole box. Check out the Stanley tool box at Home Depot, $29.00by OBJuanKanOB4/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think there is a difference. I couldn't find one. Amazon has the same question posted. I bought the cheaper one.by mullimulli6/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?