Bright 7 LED Motion Sensor Entry Light
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With this Bright 7 LED Motion Sensor Entry Light, no wires or installation are needed, making it easy to use for almost anyone. This adjustable Bright Motion Sensor Light puts light exactly where you need it using seven bright energy-saving LED lights. The motion sensor on this Motion Sensor LED Light detects movement as you walk by and stays on for 30 seconds past the last movement detected. This Bright 7 LED Motion Sensor Entry Light can be mounted just about anywhere you need it. You can use this Bright Motion Sensor Light in your yard, on the porch or in your closet, hallway, basement or attic, allowing you to have bright light in or around your home when you need it. Featuring energy-saving LED lights, this Motion Sensor LED Light allows you to get bright lights while saving energy.
Bright 7 LED Motion Sensor Entry Light:
- No wires or installation needed
- Energy-saving LED lights
- Stays on for 30 seconds past the last movement detected
- Can be mounted anywhere you need it
- Requires 3 C batteries (not included)
- Light surface dimensions: 3.5" x 5.5"
- Open light with body dimensions: 2.5"L x 3.75"W x 10.75"H
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.22|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.5 x 3.75 x 10.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This comes with a on&off switch that allows you the option to save your battery usage during the day. But i dont believe the sensor works in daylight i put mines on to test it in daylight & it wouldnt respond to the cut off 30sec just stayed on.by DivaThatLoves2Shop5/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?