About this item
This 400-Watt Power Inverter from Stalwart provides two grounded AC outlets with protective covers. It connects directly to your vehicle's battery terminals (color-coded cables included) to turn your car's DC power into standard household AC power. Its safety features include LED indicator lights, low voltage alarm and shutdown. It is ideal for powering computers, electronics, power tools, power tool chargers, appliances, TVs, video game consoles, compact refrigerators and electric powered garden tools.
Stalwart 400 Watt DC Power Inverter To AC Power:
- Continuous output power: 400-watts
- Rated input voltage: 10V - 115V
- Output frequency: 59HZ-61HZ
- Maximum efficiency: >85 percent
- Low voltage alarm: 10.4-10.8VDC
- Low Voltage Shutdown: 9.7V-10.3VDC
- North American Standard Outlets: 2
- Fuse: 25Ax2
- Ideal for medium-duty application such as tools, TV/VCR, shop vacs and appliances
- Includes heavy-duty clamps that connect directly to vehicle battery
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.13 x 9.25 x 9.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.