Similar items in stock
- Rollback$29.99 Was $49.88Save $19.89
TracFone Samsung S125G Prepaid Cell Phone Bundle
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$149.99 Was $299.00Save $149.01
- Rollback$19.99 Was $59.99Save $40.00
- Rollback$49.88 Was $79.92Save $30.04
- Rollback$9.99 Was $39.99Save $30.00
- Rollback$14.88 Was $29.92Save $15.04
- Rollback$129.00 Was $149.00Save $20.00
- Rollback$69.82 Was $79.99Save $10.17
- Rollback$299.00 Was $399.00Save $100.00
- Rollback$69.99 Was $99.99Save $30.00
- $126.99 List price $149.99Save $23.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The TracFone Samsung S125G prepaid cell phone bundle is a great choice for people looking to track their minutes and control all their cell phone costs easily and without surprises. This prepaid cell phone has all the basic features you need including a clear LCD screen, text messaging, voicemail, call waiting, caller ID, alarm clock, 200 entry phone book and a variety of ringtones. The Tracfone prepaid wireless phone also comes with a number of accessories to get you up and running in no time — battery charger and car charger, activation card, services guide, hands-free headset, phone case and Double Minutes for Life. The Tracfone Samsung prepaid cell phone bundle is a great starter kit for those looking to get connected without breaking the bank.
TracFone Samsung S125G Prepaid Cell Phone Bundle:
- TracFone Airtime Balance Display shows you how much airtime you've used and how much is left, so you control your costs
- LCD color display
- Hands-free speaker
- Text messaging
- Voicemail, call waiting, caller ID
- External caller ID
- Alarm clock
- Phonebook with up to 200 entries
- Polyphonic ringtones
- 2.47 oz
- Battery: 1000 mAh
- Talk time: up to 6 h
- Standby time: up to 12.5 days
- Includes battery, charger, activation card, services guide, hands-free headset, phone case, car charger and Double Minutes for Life
|Cell Phone Service Provider:||TracFone|
|Processor Speed:||156 MHz|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1056206|
|Operating System:||Proprietary OS|
|Battery Life:||6 hours|
|Video Streaming Quality:||128 x 128|
|Size:||4.25"L x 1.75"W x 4.25"H|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||TFSAS125GDMP4PSV|
|Talk Time:||6 hours|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.45 x 2.32 x 4.45 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Phone receives 20 minutes upon first activation. Then add aircards.by FusionH38/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does not you must purchase an air time card seperately. You do get 10 minutes for activating the phone.by Vulfen0268/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- •Includes battery, charger, activation card, services guide, hands-free headset, phone case, car charger and Double Minutes for Life it does not specify minutes includes. it seems only an activation card is included..but to get a clear answer i suggest you call your local walmart and ask an associate.by Shala5812/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- yupby tomjan6912/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but do not activate the phone first, and call Tracfone to get it done.by wal1011/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, on the website you can set it up to transfer your number (only takes an hour or so if it is a cell number, but don't know about landline#, or you can call in. Do not activate the phone with a new number, and then try to port #transfer# a number, since a new SIM card would have to be sent to change the number in the new phone if you already activated it, and the old phone would be dead until you receive the SIM card several days later #GSM phones ending in G#. Also, do not cancel your old service before the number moves #ports), or it will not port, and you will lose the number. The old number must be active to port it!by wal1015/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by wal10112/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- US Only.by wal10112/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It can only be used in United States, Puerto Rico, and Virgin Islands.by Canopyfan212/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?