About this item
Experience Disney/Pixar's "Toy Story", "Toy Story 2" and "Toy Story 3" in an all-new way in this 3-disc collector's set! Join Woody, Buzz, and all your favorite toys in an all-new dimension as you become a part of all the fun and adventure on Blu-ray 3D for the ultimate picture and theater-quality sound.
Subtitles: English and French, Featurettes, Trailers, Deleted Scenes, Design Galleries, Director Commentary, Producer Commentary.
"Day & Night" Theatrical Short; 3 Studio Stories; "Buzz Lightyear Mission Logs: The Science Of Adventure and International Space Station"; "'Toy Story' Trivia Dash"; "Cine-Explore With Director Lee Unkrich & Producer Darla Anderson"; "Beginnings: Setting A Story In Motion"; "Bonnie's Playtime - A Story Roundtable With Director Lee Unkrich"; "Roundin' Up A Western Opening"; "Beyond The Toy Box: An Alternative Commentary Track"; "Paths To Pixar: Editorial and Technical Artists"; "Studio Stories: 'Toy Story 2' Sleep Deprivation Lab"; "Studio Stories: Pinocchio"; "Studio Stories: The Movie Vanishes"; "Pixar's Zoetrop"; "Celebrating Our Friend Joe Ranft"; BD Live-Portal.
|Starring:||Tom Hanks, Tim Allen, Jim Varney, John Ratzenberger, Don Rickeles, Wallace Shawn, Joan Cusack, Estelle Harris|
|Studio Name:||Buena Vista Home Entertainment|
|3D Release Date:||11/01/2011|
|Run Time (in minutes):||276 minutes|
|Audio Tracks:||AC, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital 5.1|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.58|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.1 x 4.0 x 7.37|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Noby Rinny325/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No 3D Blu-Ray onlyby DaddyD02188/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it is just one disk per movie (part 1 one disc part2 disc one disc same for part 3) it is just the 3d blueray for each!by whitetm8/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Looking at the exact same item on Amazon, the details say 3 discs, so it would appear that it's only the 3D Blu-ray versions of the movie.by smoker68x2/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it Just includes The Blu-Ray Discs No DVD'sby CSICOP6/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby DSS626/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- You must have a 3D Blu-Ray player and a 3D TV I bought this hoping it would work with a standard HDTV and Blu-Ray and had to return it.by DaddyD02189/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I Believe You Will Need 3D Blu-Ray Player if You Want Too See it in 3D or Else Maybe You Can Just Watch it Blu Ray Without a 3D Experience But I am Unsure.by CSICOP2/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, in order to watch this you/they would have to have a 3D capable TV AND a 3D capable Blu-ray player.by smoker68x9/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is No Spanisg Subtitles on This I'm Sorry Too in Form You & I Understand English & Spanish & I'm Sorry They Don't Have That Feature For You Try Looking For it on DVD Too See if Thta Might Have it For Spanish.by CSICOP7/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?