Toy Monster Eezy Peezy Portable Monkey Bars
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Toy Monster Eezy Peezy Portable Monkey Bars offer a great value for year-round outdoor play, especially during those long summer months. Kids will not only have plenty of fun, but they can also benefit from frequent physical activity and exercise. It requires easy adult assembly and little ones can start climbing. These monkey bars for kids feature durable, interlocking connectors with double-locking springs for a secure and stable set-up. Its compact, portable design lets parents take it the park or anywhere kids want to go. The unit is made from durable plastic and is UV protected to resist the sun's UV radiation and last longer.
Toy Monster Eezy Peezy Portable Monkey Bars:
- Kids benefit from frequent physical activity and exercise
- Ideal for outdoor play
- These monkey bars for kids offer a great value for year-round play
- Durable, interlocking connectors with double-locking springs
- Portable design
- UV protected
- Made of plastic
- Dimensions: 47"L x 66"W x 70"H
- Toy Monster monkey bars require easy adult assembly
|Maximum Weight:||2 , 75 lbs , 150 lbs|
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Age Group:||7 to 8 Years|
|Age Range:||5 - 7 Years , 3 - 4 Years , 8 - 11 Years|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||TM200|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||47.00 x 66.00 x 70.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If I recall correctly, it's 150 pound limitby NewPreemieParents4/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The directions state 150 lbs. We have found that it can hold even more.by Scooter74/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I am also interested in how this is held down. Does it come with anchors or something else to secure it?
- No. No anchors, but it's built to not tip. I've had both my 44lb dtr and her 50lb friend on it together without any tipping over, even if they are together on same side.by NewPreemieParents4/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's not held down. The wide-based structure is sufficient. It can be picked up and moved by 1 or2 two adults, which is an advantage (like if the sprinkler is on --although the kids love the water on a hot day!)by Gramkeys4/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's made following simple physics...the base is wider than it is tall. You CAN lift it up (adult) by lifting at the base. My daughter is extremely athletic and 46 pounds (almost age 6) and has never tipped it...she has been able to slide it around on the carpet, but that's all.by NewPreemieParents2/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$260.69 Was $299.00Save $38.31
- Rollback$159.97 Was $169.00Save $9.03
- Rollback$329.00 Was $399.00Save $70.00