Toshiba Thrive 10.1" Touchscreen Tablet PC Featuring Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) Operating System, Black
About this item
About this item
The Toshiba Thrive 10.1" Android Tablet PC features Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) Operating System for excellent mobile navigation of your tablet PC. Connect to a WiFi hotspot with the built-in 802.11b/g/n wireless capabilities. The built-in battery provides up to 12 hours of run time so you take care of business with the Toshiba Thrive 10.1" Android Tablet PC, even on the go.
Toshiba Thrive with WiFi 10.1" Touchscreen Tablet PC:
Toshiba Thrive 10.1" Android Tablet PC Technical Specifications:
- NVIDIA Tegra 3 Super 4-PLUS-1TM quad-core processor
- 1GB DDR3L of system memory and 16GB on-board storage memory
- 10.1" touchscreen, 1280 x 800 resolution
- The Toshiba Touchscreen Tablet Featuring Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) Operating System features built-in 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth v3.0 + HS
- Front 1.2MP HD camera with microphone, back 3MP camera with auto-focus, digital zoom
- The Toshiba Touchscreen Tablet Featuring Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) Operating System features a Micro USB port and a micro SD slot for easy sync, share and storage
- Gyroscope, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, GPS, digital compass
- Battery lasts up to 12 hours on a single charge
- This black Android 4.1 Tablet PC weighs 1.4 lbs; only 0.4" thick
- Android 4.1 OS (Jelly Bean)
- Gmail, Google Maps, Google Talk, Google Books, YouTube and more
- Android browser and Google Play (for applications)
- Media Formats: AAC, H.263, H.264, MP3, MIDI, MPEG-4, Enhanced ACC+, MIDI, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, WAVE, Ogg Vorbis , WMA
- Black Android 4.1 Tablet PC and AC adapter
What's a Tablet PC?
Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4g mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).
|Processor Type:||NVIDIA Tegra 3 Quad-Core Processor|
|System Ram:||1 GB|
|Hard Drive Size:||N/A|
|Laptop Screen Size:||N/A|
|Screen Type:||Capacitive Touch Display|
|Battery Life:||12 hours|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Network Connection:||802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN|
|Connector Type:||1 x Headphone/Microphone, 1 x MicroUSB 2.0|
|Operating System:||Google Android|
|Accessories Included:||AC Adapter|
|Operating System Version:||Android 4.1 Jelly Bean|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.0 x 1.5 x 8.0|
Manuals & Guides
- PDF , 184K, 3 pagesView
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You're right. This is the Excite, not the Thrive. All the information in the listing is correct for the Excite except for the name of the tablet. Thanks for the catch. It will be corrected.by ToshibaStaff2/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Android does not natively run Java code. As for Flash, Adobe supported Flash on Android versions up to 4.0, but beginning with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean (installed on this tablet) Flash is not supported.by ToshibaStaff2/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?