Toshiba Satellite C55-A5166 - Core i3 3110M / 2.4 GHz - Windows 8.1 - 4 GB RAM - 500 GB HDD - DVD SuperMulti - 15.6" Tru
About this item
About this item
This Toshiba laptop features plenty of memory for your media and documents and runs on an Intel Core processor. It operates on Windows 8.1 and features an HD display.
Toshiba Satin Black 15.6" Satellite C55-A5166 Laptop PC:
Key Features and Benefits:
- Intel Core i3-3110M processor
2.40GHz, 3MB Cache
- 4GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 16GB)
Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 500GB SATA hard drive
Store 333,000 photos, 142,000 songs or 263 hours of HD video and more
- SuperMulti DVD drive
Watch movies and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- 10/100 Fast Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your PC
- Intel HD Graphics
With HDMI capabilities
- HD webcam
- 6-in-1 memory card reader
- 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x USB 3.0 port, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x RGB port, 1 x headphone jack, 1 x microphone jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port
- 6-cell lithium ion battery
- 5.3 lbs, 14.96" x 9.53" x 1.31"
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 8.1
- Microsoft Office 365 1-month trial
- Norton Internet Security (30 days complimentary updates)
- Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst
Support and Warranty:
- 1-year limited hardware warranty; 24/7 technical assistance available online or toll-free by phone
- Restore discs are not included. We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer.
What's In The Box:
- Power cord and AC adapter
- 6-cell battery
- Quick Start Guide
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.
|Processor Type:||Intel Core i3-3110M Processor|
|Processor Speed:||2.40 GHz|
|System Ram:||4 GB|
|Maximum Memory Expansion:||16 GB|
|Hard Drive Size:||500 GB|
|Laptop Screen Size:||15.6 inch|
|Screen Type:||LED Backlight, HD TruBrite Display|
|Resolution:||1366 x 768|
|Graphics Card:||Mobile Intel HD Graphics|
|Multi Media Drive:||SuperMulti DVD Drive|
|Card Reader Type:||6-in-1 card reader 1 x (SD Memory Card), 1 x (SDHC), 1 x (SDXC), 1 x (MultiMediaCard), 1 x (miniSD), 1 x (microSD)|
|Battery Life:||4 hours 7 minutes|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Network Connection:||10/100 Fast Ethernet & 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN|
|Connector Type:||1 x DC-in, 1 x Ethernet, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone, 1 x Microphone, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x VGA|
|Operating System:||Windows 8.1|
|Accessories Included:||Power Cord , Battery|
|Model No.:||Toshiba C55-A5166|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.96 x 9.53 x 1.31|
Manuals & Guides
- PDF , 231K, 4 pagesView
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, i am right now.by slowbee3/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! Any USB mouse will work. Wireless or not.by xRockinBatmanx2/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Any usb mouse will me ok. Wireless or not.by xRockinBatmanx2/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Wireless mice will work with the Windows 8.1 operating system.by CommunityAnswer2/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Instructions for upgrading the RAM are in the User's Guide which should be available from the Windows 8 start screen. You can also download the User's Guide from our website here: http://support.toshiba.com/support/staticContentDetail?contentId=4001258&isFromTOCLink=falseby An anonymous customer4/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- very easy because there is an open slot for memory. Read the toshiba user manual it shows and explains how very easily. just MAKE SURE you unplug it and REMOVE the battery before doing itby goochs4/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?