Similar items in stock
Toshiba SDK1000KU Upconversion DVD Player with Progressive Scan, Refurbished
Check out these related products
- Clearance$11.79 List price $23.99Save $12.20
- Clearance$6.98 List price $13.99Save $7.01
- Clearance$6.10 List price $12.99Save $6.89
- Clearance$11.85 List price $23.99Save $12.14
- Clearance$6.51 List price $13.99Save $7.48
- Clearance$6.11 List price $12.99Save $6.88
- Clearance$6.19 List price $12.99Save $6.80
- Clearance$6.39 List price $12.99Save $6.60
- Clearance$7.27 List price $14.99Save $7.72
- Clearance$10.61 List price $21.99Save $11.38
- Clearance$6.97 List price $13.99Save $7.02
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Toshiba SDK1000KU Upconversion DVD Player with Progressive Scan features upconversion to a full 1080p of HD resolution. This Toshiba DVD Player supports a wide variety of formats that include DVD-Video, DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, SVCD, VCD, CD, CD-R and CD-RW. An HDMI port with REGZA-LINK functionality makes this refurbished DVD player easy to install and use with most modern HDTVs. The SDK1000KU Upconversion Toshiba DVD Player with Progressive Scan is compatible with Dolby Digital and DTS multi-channel sound systems. A parental lock allows for easy adult controls when using this refurbished DVD player. The upconversion capabilities of this Toshiba DVD player allow it to seamlessly translate non-HD DVDs on to high-resolution screens without losing quality from the DVD's original image.
Toshiba Refurbished SDK1000KU Upconversion DVD Player with Progressive Scan:
- Video upconversion to 1080p Full HD
- Supports DVD-Video/DVD-R/DVD+R/DVD-RW/DVD+RW/SVCD/VCD/CD/CD-R/CD-RW formats
- 1 x HDMI port with REGZA-LINK
- Dolby Digital/DTS compatible
- Parental lock
|Is Remote Control Included:||Y|
|Audio Track Codec:||Dolby Digital, DTS|
|Is Energy Star-Certified:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||RBSDK1000KU|
|Connector Type:||1 x Coaxial Digital Audio, 1 x Component Video, 1 x Composite Video, 1 x HDMI, 1 x RCA Audio L+R|
|Video Output Resolution:||1080p, 1080i, 720p|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||16.93 x 7.76 x 1.61 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yesby magala5610/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- How you're receiving your antenna signal won't make any difference when it comes to hooking up a DVD player. If your TV has only an RF connection (screw on cable type) you will have to use an RF modulator to attach this, or any, DVD player to it.by An anonymous customer8/27/2013Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by JimboFM3/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You should be able to use this with almost any TV. The player has HDMI, Component (red/green/blue connectors), and Composite (yellow connector) video outputs, so as long as your TV has at least one of those connections, you're good. Hook-up should be no problem.by ToshibaStaff3/16/2013Written by a verified representative from ToshibaStaffWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it dose they work just fineby hotwels6/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This player can read DVD-R discs, BUT whether or not it will play a specific video file depends on the file format of the video.by An anonymous customer6/25/2013Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $7.94 Was $8.36Save $0.42