Toshiba SDK1000KU Upconversion DVD Player with Progressive Scan, Refurbished
About this item
About this item
The Toshiba SDK1000KU Upconversion DVD Player with Progressive Scan features upconversion to a full 1080p of HD resolution. This Toshiba DVD Player supports a wide variety of formats that include DVD-Video, DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, SVCD, VCD, CD, CD-R and CD-RW. An HDMI port with REGZA-LINK functionality makes this refurbished DVD player easy to install and use with most modern HDTVs. The SDK1000KU Upconversion Toshiba DVD Player with Progressive Scan is compatible with Dolby Digital and DTS multi-channel sound systems. A parental lock allows for easy adult controls when using this refurbished DVD player. The upconversion capabilities of this Toshiba DVD player allow it to seamlessly translate non-HD DVDs on to high-resolution screens without losing quality from the DVD's original image.
Toshiba Refurbished SDK1000KU Upconversion DVD Player with Progressive Scan:
- Video upconversion to 1080p Full HD
- Supports DVD-Video/DVD-R/DVD+R/DVD-RW/DVD+RW/SVCD/VCD/CD/CD-R/CD-RW formats
- 1 x HDMI port with REGZA-LINK
- Dolby Digital/DTS compatible
- Parental lock
|Remote Control Type:||Full|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.93 x 7.76 x 1.61|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This DVD player will play Region One DVDs only.by An anonymous customer5/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I tried one that i bought in Germany and it says wrong region. The disk is PAL. If England uses the same format then no it will not work.by Fizzwidget5/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no.by narvie8/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by An anonymous customer7/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?