Consider these popular products
- Rollback$229.00 Was $299.00Save $70.00
- Rollback$199.00 Was $269.00Save $70.00
- $199.00 List price $279.00Save $80.00
- Rollback$199.00 Was $399.00Save $200.00
- $329.00 Was $349.00Save $20.00
- Rollback$999.00 Was $1299.00Save $300.00
- Reduced Price$388.79 List price $448.00Save $59.21
- $279.00 Was $305.00Save $26.00
Toshiba Refurbished Blue 17.3" Satellite L775 Laptop PC with Intel Core i3-2310M and Windows 7 Home Premium
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Special Offer: Buy this Windows 7 PC and get Windows 8 Pro for $14.99. We've got you covered. Click HERE to learn more about Microsoft Windows 8 Pro & the upgrade program.
Toshiba Refurbished 17.3" Satellite L775 Laptop PC:
Key Features and Benefits:
Lets you run the most demanding applications and do extensive multimedia work
Store 426,000 photos, 182,000 songs or 336 hours of HD video and more
Watch movies, and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a Wi-Fi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your PC
Intel HD Graphics with 64Mb - 1696MB of shared graphics memory
Support and Warranty:
What's In The Box:
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.
|Hard Drive Capacity:||640 GB|
|Processor Type:||Intel Core i3|
|Color:||Silver , Other|
|Resolution:||TruBrite TFT Display (1600 x 900)|
|Processor Speed:||2.10 GHz|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||PSK3SU-01201YB|
|Maximum RAM Supported:||8GB RAM|
|RAM Memory:||6 GB|
|Connector Type:||1 x DC-in, 1 x Ethernet, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone, 1 x Microphone, 1 x RGB, 3 x USB 2.0|
|Battery Life:||5 hours 7 minutes|
|Operating System:||Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit|
|Product Accessories Included:||Battery , AC Adapter|
|Interface Type:||7-in-1 Digital Media Card Reader|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I can't stand Norton. Best thing is to NOT activate Norton for the 60 day trial, just click Start, Control Panel, Programs, Uninstall a Program and eliminate the headache before it starts. You WILL need anti-virus software, i HIGHLY recommend Microsoft Security Essentials. Its FREE, very easy to install and use and works extremely well.by Doppelbock7/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- just wipe what you don,t want, bloatware included and get what you want. avg has a great free anti-virus program thats not nearly as invasive as most.by brad45706/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Norton software on the computer is a trial version. When you get the computer, simply uninstall it.by ToshibaStaff6/13/2012Written by a verified representative from ToshibaStaffWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- To create a set: From Windows desktop screen, click "Start" "All Programs" "Toshiba" folder "Support & Recovery" folder "Recovery Media Creator" This utility creates the recovery media you're looking for. Should you need to restore, and don't have the discs, hold down the 0 (zero) key when you power on the computer. As long as the restore partition on the hard drive is intact, this will take you through restoring the factory image.by ToshibaStaff7/3/2012Written by a verified representative from ToshibaStaffWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a step-up model, but Toshiba does make more powerful laptops. They would have features such as more powerful processor, discrete graphics card, larger hard drive, and others. Consider what you want to do with your laptop, what programs you will be running. Check with the software manufacturer's website to see what the hardware requirements are to run their programs. Then look at the specs for the laptop to ensure it will run the programs you'll be running.by ToshibaStaff6/19/2012Written by a verified representative from ToshibaStaffWas this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?