The Toshiba Excite Tablet Pure with Wi-Fi features a NVIDIA Tegra 3 Quad-Core Mobile processor plus 1GB of system memory and 16GB on-board storage memory.
Toshiba Excite Pure with Wi-Fi 10.1" Touchscreen Tablet PC Featuring Android 4.2.1 (Jelly Bean) Operating System, Silver:Toshiba Excite Tablet Pure with Wi-Fi Technical Specifications:
- NVIDIA Tegra 3 Quad-Core Mobile processor
- 1GB of system memory and 16GB on-board storage memory
- 10.1" touchscreen, 1280 x 800 resolution, virtual keyboard with Swype
- Built-in 802.11a/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth v4.0
Toshiba Excite Tablet Pure with Wi-Fi Software and Applications:
- The Silver Toshiba Android Tablet has a front 1.2MP HD camera
- micro-USB 2.0 port, micro-HDMI port
- 16GB on-board storage memory, additional memory via SD card slot
- Digital compass, GPS, gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer, ambient light sensor
- Up to 13.5 hours of run time on a full charge
- Toshiba Tablet PC with 10.1" Touchscreen Weighs 1.6 lbs; 10.3" x 0.4" x 7" dimensions
What's in the Box:
- Android 4.2.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
- Gmail, Google+, Google Maps, YouTube, Chrome
- Adobe Reader, Amazon Kindle Reader, Amazon Mobile, Amazon MP3, Crackle, eBay, eMusic, Evernote, Fruit Ninja, SilverCreek Games, Hulu Plus, iHeartRadio, Kaspersky Tablet Security, Netflix, PrintHand, Rdio, ShadowGun, Skitch, StumbleUpon, ThinkFree Office Mobile, Wild Tangent Games, Zinio, Toshiba App Place, Book Place, Device Manager, Media Player, News Place, Service Station, File Manager
- Toshiba Tablet PC with 10.1" Touchscreen Media Formats: AAC, FLAC, H.263, H.264, FLAC, MP3, MIDI, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, MPEG-4, MIDI, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, PCM/WAVE, Vorbis
What's a Tablet PC?
- Silver Toshiba Android Tablet and AC adapter
Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4g mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).