Toshiba DVR620 DVD Recorder/VCR Combo
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Have both VCR and DVD recording and playback options without the clutter with this Toshiba DVD recorder/VCR combo. This versatile DVD/VHS recorder takes the fuss out of saving your videotapes to DVD and enhances DVD picture quality to near HD with 1080p upconversion via HDMI.
Toshiba DVR620 DVD Recorder/VCR Combo:
- Plays back DVD+/-R/RW, CD-R/RW, VCD or SVCD formats
- Combines convenient recording and playback
- Multi-format recording and playback
- Toshiba DVD recorder/VCR combo offers video upconversion to approximately 1080p
- One-touch recording
- Front DV input
- Auto finalize
- Bi-directional dubbing
|Product Type:||DVD recorder/ VCR combo|
|Supported Digital Audio Standards:||WMA, MP3|
|Supported Digital Video Standards:||DivX|
|Recordable Media:||DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R|
|Recording Mode:||XP, SP, LP, SLP|
|Video D/a Converter:||10bit / 54MHz|
|Dvd Additional Features:||Progressive scanning, JPEG photo playback|
|Type:||Remote control , DVD recorder|
|A/v System Recommended Use:||Home|
|Coaxial Digital Output:||Yes|
|Media Type:||VHS , CD-R, CD-RW, SVCD, DVD-R, DVD+RW, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD, CD, Video CD|
|Playback Speed:||SLP, SP|
|Recording Speed:||SLP, SP|
|Video Head Qty:||4|
|Connector Type:||Composite video/audio input - front S-Video input - front Component video output - rear S-Video output - rear HDMI output - rear SPDIF output S-Video input - rear Composite video/audio input - rear Composite video/audio output - rear|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||12.32|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.6 x 17.1 x 4.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Does your cable provider have to do anything to get this product working or do u just hook it up and it works
- No, a cable provider is not needed, because the Toshiba DVR620 DVD Recorder/VCR Combo only records DVDs and VCR tapes.by CommunityAnswer1/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Should be able to just hook it up.by ALLSTARREVIEWER10/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- just hook it up.by hooridian12/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Toshiba DVR620 DVD Recorder/VCR Combo can be used to convert your VHS tapes to DVDs.by CommunityAnswer1/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (16) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If the movies do not have the digital rights managment protection, yes. Almost all old VHS tapes had some sort of copy protection so the likelihood of being able to copy them with this machine is very small. If the machine detects a protected signal, it does not record.by msnthrp1/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (15) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you canby childrey1/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a DVD recorder/player, it records and plays DVD's, not VCR tapes. You need to use a VCR player to play tapes. by queenofnanas Please disregard the previous post. This person either doesn't have the item mentioned or has no clue what it does. This unit will absolutely play your VHS tapes as well as your DVD's. IT will also record on DVD so you can make DVD copies of your VHS tapes. GLby CosmoJr1/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes I 've had no problems playing mine.by ALLSTARREVIEWER1/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a DVD recorder/player, it records and plays DVD's, not VCR tapes. You need to use a VCR player to play tapes.by queenofnanas1/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (9)Was this answer helpful?