Similar items in stock
- $149.99List price
- $298.00List price
Toshiba DVR620 DVD Recorder/VCR Combo
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Have both VCR and DVD recording and playback options without the clutter with this Toshiba DVD recorder/VCR combo. This versatile DVD/VHS recorder takes the fuss out of saving your videotapes to DVD and enhances DVD picture quality to near HD with 1080p upconversion via HDMI.
Toshiba DVR620 DVD Recorder/VCR Combo:
- Plays back DVD+/-R/RW, CD-R/RW, VCD or SVCD formats
- Combines convenient recording and playback
- Multi-format recording and playback
- Toshiba DVD recorder/VCR combo offers video upconversion to approximately 1080p
- One-touch recording
- Front DV input
- Auto finalize
- Bi-directional dubbing
|Product Type:||DVD recorder/ VCR combo|
|Supported Digital Audio Standards:||WMA, MP3|
|Supported Digital Video Standards:||DivX|
|Recordable Media:||DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R|
|Recording Mode:||XP, SP, LP, SLP|
|Media Type:||CD-R, CD-RW, SVCD, DVD-R, DVD+RW, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD, CD, Video CD , VHS|
|Video D/a Converter:||10bit / 54MHz|
|Dvd Additional Features:||Progressive scanning, JPEG photo playback|
|Type:||Remote control , DVD recorder|
|A/v System Recommended Use:||Home|
|Coaxial Digital Output:||Yes|
|Playback Speed:||SLP, SP|
|Recording Speed:||SLP, SP|
|Video Head Qty:||4|
|Connector Type:||Composite video/audio input - front S-Video input - front Component video output - rear S-Video output - rear HDMI output - rear SPDIF output S-Video input - rear Composite video/audio input - rear Composite video/audio output - rear|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||12.32|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.6 x 17.1 x 4.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Will this model work with an older standard-definition TV using a single red-white-yellow connection?
- Yes it will.by auntybevy12/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (14) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I found the link to the FAQs and then click the tab "User's Guide" to view the PDF for this model. It shows the hookup you're looking for. http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/tais/support/jsp/modelContent.jsp?ct=SB&os=&category=&moid=2805107&rpn=undefined&modelFilter=DVR620KU&selCategory=2797338&selFamily=2797342by Respect2Glory211/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (6) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by ToshibaStaff2/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (15) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, and from your DVR also.by auntybevy12/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can record TV; set the timer on DVD or VHS, for up to 12 scheduled recordings, up to a month in advance, and up to 12 consecutive hours. Click the "User's Guide" TAB to see the GUIDE in PDF format... http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/tais/support/jsp/modelContent.jsp?ct=SB&os=&category=&moid=2805107&rpn=undefined&modelFilter=DVR620KU&selCategory=2797338&selFamily=2797342 Fyi, Using a DVD-RW for recording is comparable to a HD (hard drive) - varied in re-recording space. The difference we care about is that DVD life probably won't be as reusable as a HD, in which HD's don't last forever either. My advice is to make copies of your most precious recordings.by Respect2Glory212/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (18) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by ToshibaStaff12/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (16) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- I am not a representative of WALMART, only a customer that bought this product and am answering your question on a “community question and answer” site. I hope this answer helps. No Blu-Ray capability.by LEONARDM12/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (16) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I am not a representative of WALMART, only a customer that bought this product and am answering your question on a “community question and answer” site. I hope this answer helps. No. You can do a Google Search for BLU-RAY players.by LEONARDM12/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this doesn't play Blu-Ray discs.by ToshibaStaff12/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (9) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products