Toshiba Black 15.6" Satellite C655-S5208 Laptop PC with Intel Core i3-2310M Processor and Windows 7 Home Premium
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Toshiba 15.6" Satellite C655-S5208 Laptop PC has everything you need to compute on the go. Complete any task with Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium. Connect to family and friends around the world with the built-in webcam. The Toshiba 15.6" Satellite C655-S5208 Laptop PC makes sure you connect to your world whenever you want to.
Toshiba 15.6" Satellite C655-S5208 Laptop PC:
Key Features and Benefits:
- Intel Core i3-2310M processor
2.10GHz, 3MB Cache
- 4GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 8GB)
Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 500GB SATA hard drive
Store 333,000 photos, 142,000 songs or 263 hours of HD video and more
- SuperMulti DVD Burner
Watch movies, and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- 10/100 Fast Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a Wi-Fi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your PC
- 15.6" widescreen TruBrite TFT LCD display
Mobile Intel HD graphics with 64MB-1696MB dynamically allocated shared graphics memory
- Built-in webcam
- 4-in-1 memory card reader
- 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x headphone jack, 1 x microphone jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x RGB port
- 6-cell lithium-ion battery, up to 6 h 45 min battery life
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit Edition (To learn more about the features of Windows 7, click here)
- Microsoft Office Starter 2010: Includes reduced functionality versions of Microsoft Word and Excel, with advertising. PowerPoint and Outlook are NOT included. Purchase Office 2010 today and get the most out of your new PC. (To learn more about the features of Office 2010, click here)
- Norton Internet Security 2011 (30-day trial subscription)
- Backup and Restore options built into Windows allows you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst
Support and Warranty:
- 1-year standard limited warranty
- Restore discs are no longer included with PCs. We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer.
What's In The Box:
- Power cord
- 6-cell lithium-ion battery
- Quick Start Guide
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
|Processor Type:||Intel Core i3-2310M Processor|
|Processor Speed:||2.1 GHz|
|System Ram:||4 GB|
|Maximum Memory Expansion:||8 GB|
|Hard Drive Size:||500 GB|
|Laptop Screen Size:||15.6 inch|
|Screen Type:||TruBrite TFT LCD Display|
|Resolution:||1366 x 768|
|Graphics Card:||Intel HD Graphics with 1696MB|
|Multi Media Drive:||SuperMulti DVD Burner|
|Card Reader Type:||4 in 1 Memory Card Reader|
|Battery Life:||6 hours 45 minutes|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Network Connection:||10/100 Fast Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN|
|Connector Type:||2 x USB 2.0 Ports, 1 x Headphone Jack, 1 x Microphone Jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet Port, 1 x RGB Port|
|Operating System:||Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit|
|Accessories Included:||Power cord, 6-cell Lithium Ion, Quick Start Guide|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.0 x 9.8 x 1.6|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The laptop has an RGB (VGA) port. If your TV has that port as well, you should be able to connect the laptop using a VGA cable.by An anonymous customer5/22/2014Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?