Customers also bought these products
- $22.86 List price $80.00Save $57.14
- Rollbackfrom $74.00
- Rollback$199.00 Was $251.00Save $52.00
Toshiba 50" LED-LCD (3.2" ultra-slim) 1080p 60Hz HDTV, 50L2200U
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$119.00 Was $149.99Save $30.99
- $249.99 List price $449.99Save $200.00
- $209.00 List price $399.99Save $190.99
- See details in cart
- $169.99 List price $289.99Save $120.00
- $149.99 List price $299.99Save $150.00
- $119.99 Was $139.99Save $20.00
- $698.00 Was $798.00Save $100.00
- $219.99 Was $239.99Save $20.00
- $139.99 Was $149.99Save $10.00
- $129.99 List price $159.99Save $30.00
About this item
About this item
The Toshiba 50 HDTV, 50L2200U has the features that big-screen fans will enjoy, as well as an Aero Design that will coordinate with most any decor in your family room. This HDTV will let you watch movies as the director intended, providing full-color capability. Sports fans will love watching their games on this big screen, as it will provide a clear view of the field and the players. You can mount this 3.2" ultra-slim Toshiba LED-LCD TV on a wall so that you and your family can view the screen from most any position in the room. The 50" LED panel features a 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution. The 60Hz Toshiba 1080p HDTV contains a built-in digital tuner to tune into local channels that are available in your area. You can watch digital broadcasts, including available HDTV programs. Three HDMI inputs allow you to connect your laptop, video game system and home theater systems to the TV. The Toshiba 1080p HDTV, 60Hz features a 400mm x 400mm VESA standard to produce stunning graphics.
Toshiba 50" D-LED 1080p 60Hz HDTV, 50L2200U:
- 50" LED panel
With a 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution
- True 16:9 aspect ratio
View your movies as the director intended
- Built-in digital tuner
Watch digital broadcasts, including HDTV programs where available
- HDMI Inputs: 3
Enjoy a superior HD experience with HDMI, the one cable audio/video solution
- 50" screen measured diagonally from corner to corner
- Wall mountable
VESA standard 400mm x 400mm
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.
TV stand sold separately. See all TV stands.
TV mount sold separately. See all TV mounts.
|Television Type:||Remote control|
|Backlight Type:||LED backlight - edge-lit|
|Is Remote Control Included:||Remote control|
|Audio Track Codec:||Dolby Digital output|
|Series Title:||L2200 Series|
|Features:||Closed caption, Audyssey Dynamic EQ, Audyssey ABX , Sleep , Yes (Warm/Medium/Cool) , DynaLight, game mode, ColorStream HD Component Video Inputs, Digital Noise Reduction (DNR), Native Mode, freeze memo , Standard/Dynamic/Movie/PC|
|Is Energy Star-Certified:||Y|
|Display Resolution:||1080p (FullHD)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||50L2200U|
|Connector Type:||Component, composite, HDMI , 2 x HDMI input ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) - rear 1 x composite video / component video input ( RCA phono x 3 ) - rear 1 x USB ( 4 pin USB Type A ) - side 1 x antenna ( F connector ) - rear 1 x VGA input ( 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) ) - rear 1 x digital audio output (optical) - rear 1 x audio line-in ( RCA phono x 2 ) - rear 1 x audio line-out ( RCA phono x 2 ) - rear 1 x audio line-in ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ) - rear , VGA (HD-15)|
|Dimensions:||Panel without stand - 49.2 in x 3.9 in x 28.7 in x 39.7 lbs Panel with stand - 49.2 in x 11.8 in x 30.5 in x 48.5 lbs , With stand|
|Response Time:||8 ms|
|Assembled Product Weight:||48.50 LB|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.90 x 49.20 x 30.50 IN|
Ask a question
- Matteby Jimmy9994/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- matteby jasgab454/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a matte finish.by ToshibaStaff4/3/2013Written by a verified representative from ToshibaStaffWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Twoby Jimmy9994/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it has 2by jasgab454/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The 50L2200U has two HDMI ports.by ToshibaStaff4/1/2013Written by a verified representative from ToshibaStaffWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby Jimmy9994/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby jasgab454/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This isn't an internet connected TV, so no Wi-Fi.by ToshibaStaff3/12/2013Written by a verified representative from ToshibaStaffWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?