Toshiba Camileo H30 HD Camcorder, 5x Optical Zoom, 3" Touch Screen, 1080p High Definition
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Toshiba Camileo H30 Full-HD Camcorder is a compact and lightweight recorder that lets you see and view footage in Full HD. The camcorder allows you to capture the moment at parties, events, private and work settings and much more. The Toshiba Camileo camcorder, 3" touch screen, 1080p high definition, is equipped with a variety of advanced features to give you the best viewing experience. Experience true high-definition video and take sharp 10 megapixel digital photos. A memory card is highly recommended and must be purchased separately. This device can function in a variety of environmental settings, including bright light settings.
Get the Toshiba Camileo H30 Full-HD Camcorder to start capturing all your video memories today.
Toshiba Camileo HD Camcorder, 5x Optical Zoom, 3-Inch Touch Screen:
- 1920 x 1080 resolution HD video delivers high resolution video with excellent color and precision detail in AVI file format
- 5x optical zoom and 4x digital zoom gives you professional quality zooming capability on the Toshiba HD camcorder
- 3.0" touchscreen LCD on Toshiba Camileo Camcorder allows you to shoot and review your footage on a bright screen that can even be seen in direct sunlight
- Additional Features for the Toshiba Camileo HD Camcorder with 5x optical zoom and 3-inch touch screen:
- HDMI digital AV output
- Video stabilization in 720p mode and below
- SD/SDHC memory card slot
- Easy YouTube upload button
- Four record mode settings on the Toshiba HD camcorder
|Product Type:||Camcorder - 1080p|
|Zoom Adjustment:||Motorized drive|
|Macro Focus Range:||0.4 in|
|Low Lux / Night Mode:||Yes|
|Type:||3" LCD display|
|Optical Zoom:||5 X|
|Model No.:||CAMILEO H30|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.6 x 1.8 x 4.3|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This can record in slow motion, but the video quality is really low.by IDTechGuy11/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby Benjamass10/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Well you can use software to this. Visit http://www.Conquerorthecomputer.blogspot.comby Klone9/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Movie Effect submenu contains an option to enable slow motion. There is also an option for time lapse which has a few different variable settings.by ToshibaStaff8/27/2010Written by a verified representative from ToshibaStaffWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does it have a tripod connection, so you can screw it onto a tripod? Can it be used as a webcam on video chat programs?
- yes it does.by IDTechGuy11/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Tripod - YES Webcam feature - NOby Benjamass10/21/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I finally saw a pic that showed that it is able to connect to a tripod but really want to know if it can be used as a webcam for the different video chat programs out there. I would get a regular webcam, but it looks like no one makes one anymore that can be attached to a tripod. Unfortunately also, Logitech cameras aren't supported by windows 7 so I am out of luck with that respect, too.by AAEMH9/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there is a tripod connection. I never used it for video chat.by MartysGuy9/13/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no - it has to be one or the other.by ColonelGaryB6/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not as far as I can tell. But editing software should let you snag single frames to use as photos.by charlesinthecolony6/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can do one or the other but not both simultaniously.by ToshibaStaff11/8/2010Written by a verified representative from ToshibaStaffWas this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?