Check out these related products
Toshiba 15.6" Satellite L855D-S5220 Laptop PC with AMD A8-4500M Accelerated Processor and Windows 7 Home Premium with Windows 8 Pro Upgrade Option
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Toshiba 15.6" Satellite L855D-S5220 Laptop PC gives you a fresh view. It sports a thin frame and a cool brushed aluminum chassis. Open it up, and you will experience your games, movies and pictures in brilliant HD. That's thanks to a high-value package of multimedia features. Add famous Toshiba quality to the mix, and you not only get a reliable entertainer, but one that looks great too.
Special Offer: Buy this Windows 7 PC and get Windows 8 Pro for $14.99. We've got you covered. Click HERE to learn more about Microsoft Windows 8 Pro & the upgrade program.
Toshiba 15.6" Satellite L855D-S5220 Laptop PC:
Key Features and Benefits:
- AMD A8-4500M Accelerated processor
2.80GHz, 4MB L2 Cache
- 6GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 16GB)
Gives you the power to handle most power hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 640GB hard drive
Store 426,000 photos, 182,000 songs or 336 hours of HD video and more
- SuperMulti DVD Burner
Watch movies, and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- 10/100 Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a Wi-Fi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your PC
- 15.6" HD TruBrite LED-backlit display
AMD Radeon shared HD 7640G Dual Graphics Memory
- Webcam with built-in microphone
- 6-in-1 memory card reader
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x USB 2.0 port, 1 x headphone jack, 1 x microphone jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x RGB port, 1 x HDMI port
- 6-cell lithium-ion battery, up to 6 h 8 min battery life
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit Edition (To learn more about the features of Windows 7, click here)
- Microsoft Office Starter 2010: Includes reduced functionality versions of Microsoft Word and Excel, with advertising. PowerPoint and Outlook are NOT included. Purchase Office 2010 today and get the most out of your new PC. (To learn more about the features of Office 2010, click here)
- Norton Internet Security 2012 (30-day subscription)
- Toshiba Recovery Disc Creator allows you to recover, restore and create recovery media for your PC
Support and Warranty:
- 1-year limited warranty
- Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer.
What's In The Box:
- Power cord
- 6-cell lithium-ion battery
- Quick Start Guide
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.
Check out the entire selection of laptops at Walmart.com. Shop laptops by size, price and type.
|Processor Type:||AMD A-Series|
|Hard Drive Capacity:||640 GB|
|Display Technology:||LED-backlit display with HD|
|Processor Speed:||2.80 GHz, 4MB L2 Cache|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Maximum RAM Supported:||16 GB|
|Primary Shelf ID:||132960|
|Connector Type:||1 x USB 3.0 , 1 x HDMI , 2 x USB 2.0 , 1 x Ethernet Port (RJ-45) , 1 x Microphone , 1 x Headphones , 1 x VGA , 1 x DC-in|
|Operating System:||Windows 7|
|Battery Life:||6 hours 8 minutes|
|Interface Type:||6 in 1 Digital Media Card Reader|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Is Energy Star-Certified:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||PSKAYU-008007|
|RAM Memory:||6 GB|
|Accessories Included:||Power Cord , 6-cell Lithium-ion battery , Quick Start Guide|
|Features:||Webcam with built-in microphone , EPEAT|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||14.90 x 9.53 x 1.14 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
- PDF , 59K, 4 pagesView
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Very Well! i have all of the Sims 3 games, and the graphics look amazing and theres NO lag.by superkawaii10/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I play lots of games, Hot shot, sim social and I have no trouble at all, fast downloads and easy play. I have'nt played sims3 but my granddaughter plays sims.by GENL10/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We suggest checking the recommended hardware specs from the software manufacturer’s website or product box and compare those specs against the detailed specs of the laptop. You can see the detailed specs for the laptop here: http://cdgenp01.csd.toshiba.com/content/product/pdf_files/detailed_specs/satellite_L855D-S5220.pdfby ToshibaStaff9/17/2012Written by a verified representative from ToshibaStaffWas this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It has AMD Radeon Grapicsby GENL10/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The graphics are integrated. The graphics dedicated to memory is dynamically allocated, so the amount allocated to graphics will vary. The specs do not give a number for it.by ToshibaStaff10/3/2012Written by a verified representative from ToshibaStaffWas this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. With no supplied restore disk, how easy was it to make your own with the do-it-yourself software?
- First job following setup of the new computer is making the restore disks. It is quite easy, a little time consuming though. Some manufacturers will sell these and mail them to you but it is far less expensive to make your own.by GATGA11/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- At the Windows 7 desktop, click the Start button, then begin typing Recovery Media Creator. After a few keystrokes, you'll see the program pop up that will help you make the recovery discs. If you decide to upgrade to Windows 8, just start typing Recovery Media Creator on the Win8 main screen. On a Windows 7 Toshiba laptop, should you ever need to restore the computer to the out-of-the-box state and don't have the recovery discs, just hold down the zero key at the top of the keyboard (not on the 10-key keypad), and as long as the recovery partition on the hard disc is intact, it will take you through the steps to restore. If you don't have one yet, let me recommend getting an external hard drive to backup your full system to protect your programs and data.by ToshibaStaff11/6/2012Written by a verified representative from ToshibaStaffWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$229.00 Was $299.00Save $70.00
- Rollback$189.00 Was $249.00Save $60.00
- Clearance$189.00 Was $399.00Save $210.00
- Rollback$299.00 Was $399.00Save $100.00
- Rollback$179.00 Was $199.00Save $20.00
- Rollback$379.00 Was $449.00Save $70.00
- Rollback$999.00 Was $1299.00Save $300.00
- Clearance$229.00 Was $399.00Save $170.00
- $279.00 Was $305.00Save $26.00
- Clearance$299.00 Was $449.99Save $150.99