About this item
The Torin Jacks 2.5T Alum and Steel Jack is capable of lifting cars up to 2.5 tons. It has a built in safety overload system for added security. This lightweight car jack has rear swivel castors and a rubber-padded saddle for easy and convenient use. Two big castors and two small castors make for smooth maneuverability. This Torin car jack is made of both aluminum and steel to offer extended durability. It also has a handle for convenient portability. This 2.5-ton aluminum steel floor jack will be the ideal companion for your car. Since it can be lifted and placed in the back of a vehicle, you can take it with you wherever you go, so it is always close by for emergencies. Work on many cars, but know this jack is going to stand up to the test.
Torin Jacks 2.5T Alum and Steel Jack:
- Lightweight 2,500 lbs. aluminum and steel car jack
- The Torin Jacks 2.5T Alum and Steel Jack has a built-in safety overload system
- Has rear swivel castors
- Includes a rubber-padded saddle
- 2.5-ton car jack that is easy to use
- Bring with you for all mechanical vehicle work that needs to be done
- Durable, reliable and built to last through many vehicle fixes
- Change tires, work underneath the vehicle or put it up for other fixes
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||62.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||28.35 x 13.78 x 7.09|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 18.11 inches is the max. heightby Torin Jacks, Inc2/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The jack shipped will NOT be as the one appearing in the add. According to the box it is shipped in, the maximum lifting height is 18 inches. I already have one just like the one shipped, and it quit working for me within just a few days after receipt. The problem is the lift cylinder seals do NOT hold, the jack leaks and subsequently stops working. There is no reasonable resolve. You either take it to a hydraulics repair facility, or make a boat anchor out of it and start from square one.by AutoAid3/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not even high enough to raise a 91 S10 pickup. I had to use 10 inches of wood to block it up. The valve is touchy and shoddy. Don't expect this jack to last longer than 6 months.by WolverineKnight5/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- the max lift height is 18 1/4 inchesby bradf925/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (15) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The Model # T84025 is a 2.5 ton jack Aluminum racing jack.by Torin Jacks, Inc4/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Do yourself a favor, spend 70 to 100 bucks on the same size floor jack at Napa Auto Parts or AutoZone. The valves on these jacks are shoddy. This is jack is also very tiny. I doubt it holds 2.5 tons. It was barely holding up my S10, which I had to use 10 inches of wood to push the truck high enough to sit on the lowest setting of my floor jacks. This thing is junk. Also, any parts that break, they have no replacements. You are forced to buy another jack.by WolverineKnight9/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?