About this item
The compact and easy-to-deploy Torin Jacks 1.5 Ton Scissor Jack is an ideal solution for roadside emergencies. Instead of waiting around for help to arrive, you can change that flat tire yourself in only a few minutes, see whether you hit something that damaged the wheel or be a Good Samaritan yourself. That's a big plus if you're in an isolated area or if it's late at night. The hydraulic scissor jack forces incompressible fluid into a cylinder, lifting the vehicle with little effort on your part. On top of this easy operation, this jack meets or exceeds all applicable safety standards. The car scissor jack fits easily into a corner of your trunk yet the jack can support up to 3,000 lbs. Just follow the step-by-step instructions that are printed right on the device and you're good to go. This hydraulic scissor jack gently lifts your vehicle without damaging it, and puts it back down with that same care. The jack also makes a thoughtful gift.
Torin Jacks 1.5 Ton Scissor Jack:
- The Torin Jacks 1.5 Ton Scissor Jack has a 3,000 lb load capacity
- Compact hydraulic scissor jack
- Can be stored in the trunk of a car
- The handle is included
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.72 x 2.36 x 3.74|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The maximum lift capacity of this jack is 3000 pounds. The curb weight of the Nisan Quest is about 4500 pounds. Likely 70% (3150 pounds) is on the front wheels due to the front engine location. So this jack should be ok if you're only lifting one wheel at a time. Doesn't look like it's strong enough to lift the whole front end of the Quest. Also, no matter what the jack specs, never bet your life on a jack. Always use jack stands that are rated for at least the weight of your vehicle.by Fox34112/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A 2009 Quest, base model, weighs over 5700 lbs. This jack is rated for 3000 lbs. The jack *may* lift the van, but it would be dangerous to do so. You should look for a 3 ton jack.by JJFarkes12/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- With no problems.by Buttmoe3/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it lifts my civic easily.by Swartz23/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?