About this item
Tighten bolts and screws quickly and easily with this handy Torin Jacks 1" to 2" Adjustable Torque Wrench. It is constructed of sturdy and durable materials and features a heavy-duty chrome-plated finish and seamless tube construction designed for long-lasting use. This adjustable wrench is calibrated in foot pounds 10-150 and calibrated in kg 1.4-20.7. In addition, it features a long handle that is easy to maneuver and can exert a solid weight. It is a breeze to set up and use and is designed to suit the user's personal needs. This easy to use and maneuver heavy-duty torque wrench is ideal for home or professional use. Keep this go-to tool in a glove box, tool box, garage or anywhere precise torque is needed.
Torin Jacks 1" to 2" Adjustable Torque Wrench:
- The Torin Jacks 1" to 2" Adjustable Torque Wrench is heavy-duty chrome-plated
- Calibrated in foot pounds 10-150
- Calibrated in kgm 1.4-20.7
- Features seamless tube construction
- Features a long handle for easy maneuverability and weight exertion
- Heavy-duty torque wrench will easily tighten screws and bolts
- Provides precise torque
- Complete your tool set with this handy tool
- Slim design allows for easy storing and transporting
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||18.31 x 1.77 x 1.3|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
- Half inchby Paul84495/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1/2by funnybanny1/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1/2 drive, good to torque tire rims.by brewbeer2/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1/2" drive. We also have the 1/2" to 3/8" converter available in most stores.by assetprotection12/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it half need adopter for 3/4 or 1/4by funnybanny5/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It will accept any 1/2" socket... so it will fit any nit that you have a 1/2" socket for.by SpookFamily5/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 3/4 DRIVE, NOT NUTS.by brewbeer5/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?