About this item
For a limited time receive a free 30-day trial of Daily Burn streaming workouts with purchase. Up to a $14.99 value. Sign up at www.dailyburn.com/tone.
Step up to a total-body workout at home with the Tone Fitness Aerobic Stepper. This stepper helps you to tone your body and provides with a full workout. You can use it for alternating lunges, which can target your gluts and hamstrings and tone them. This aerobic balance board is the ideal tool to help boost your workout routine and lose weight. The aerobic balance board can also be used to do pushups and can help you to strengthen your chest and back. The Tone Fitness Aerobic Stepper has a non-slip surface so that you can workout safely. It has an adjustable height that can be set at 4 inch or at 6 inch as per your convenience. It is perfect for Step aerobic workout and offer stability. The stepper comes along with workout chart so that you can follow the exercises easily.
Tone Fitness Aerobic Stepper:
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||26.77 x 11.0 x 4.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Can be either 4 or 6 inches high.by vickirogi5/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The heights are 4 and 6-inches. Additional sections are not available for sale separately.by CAP Barbell ProductExpert7/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is 4" at the basic level and has extensions stored underneath that add 2 more inches. It is very sturdy at both levels.by Nolateacher7/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Between 4 & 6 inchesby SteppingTall5/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can remove the grey attachments to remove height, but otherwise you cannot add height with this product.by NiNsKiTTiE4/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's either 4 or 6 inches highby nmon4/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The max recommended weight for this is 300-pounds.by CAP Barbell ProductExpert4/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I weigh 215 and find it very sturdy at both heights ( 4" and 6"). I would expect it has a weight limit of 250 or so.by Nolateacher11/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it's with the literture online but ? 300.by nmon2/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know the limit, but I weigh 195 and it does not flex at all when I stand on it.by Chipmunkacres11/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The recommended weight limit is 300-pounds.by CAP Barbell ProductExpert1/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I weigh 215 and it is very sturdy for me.by Nolateacher5/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I thought I read in the product description that the wt limit was 200 lbs but I don't see anything written on the packaging itself.by ETPhoneHome475/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?