TomTom Start 50 M 5" GPS with Lifetime Map Updates
Similar items available online
- $99.99 List price $179.99Save $80.00
- $7.37 List price $19.99Save $12.62
- $88.69 List price $157.00Save $68.31
- Reduced Price
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Begin navigating with the TomTom START 50 M: the biggest, best in basic navigation, with a five-inch screen for a better view of the road ahead. Plus, it comes with Free Lifetime Map Updates covering the United States. That means your map will always stay current. The START 50 M includes the TomTom Maps with IQ Routes and Map Share technology, which keeps you informed of dynamic road changes on a daily basis.
TomTom Start 50 M 5" GPS with Lifetime Map Updates:
- 5" widescreen color touchscreen, 480 x 272 pixels
- Map Share and daily map updates
- Covers United States
- Internal memory for more maps
- Intuitive touchscreen navigation
- Rechargeable battery for up to 3 hours run time
- What's In The Box?
- Easy port mount
- USB car charger
- Dashboard mount disk
- Micro USB cable
|Video Streaming Quality:||480 x 272|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1EF0.017.11CSLL|
|Battery Life:||3 hours Hours|
|Screen Size:||5" Inches|
|Features:||Touchscreen , Lifetime Maps , ETA Calculation|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes...and it gives you options of several male and female voices!by MANRICO8/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby 752Rad5/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you're going to a different state you have to select that state, then the address and city you're going to. If I don't know the address in the city, TomTom will allow you to select "City Center" and get you there. I always carry a paper map with me just in case it's needed. Or, your gps gets stolen, the map will save you.by RetiredNavy205/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This GPS covers the entire United States, and is not solely for any one state.by CommunityAnswer5/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You would have to buy the map for Europe, it is on the TomTom web site and when you hook your unit up to your computer you would be able to select what maps you want to purchase. Free "Lifetime map updates" apply to North America only, or so their web site says.by RetiredNavy205/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely. You select the country that you reside in and it quickly converts to that country.by MANRICO6/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?