TomTom START 40M 4.3" GPS w/Lifetime Map Updates
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The TomTom Start 40M 4.3" Portable GPS with Free Lifetime Map helps you get there soon with all the essential navigation tools you need, made easy with a simplified menu. The Start 40M GPS is pre-installed with a map of the United States.
TomTom Start 40M 4.3" Portable GPS with Free Lifetime Map:
|Battery Life:||3 hours|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.0 x 8.4 x 2.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby Birdman5310/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am not sure about their actual website, but you certainly can once you connect/install your GPS to the computer and go to TomTomHome. Of course, they come at a price, but, in fairness, there is a pretty big selection to choose from, including many celebs and cartoon characters.by HdGcustomer8/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YESby CAMERAFREE8/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It seems to me that if you can get here, you can get to http://www.tomtom.com/en_us/products/voices/by CAMERAFREE11/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Once you connect and install the TomTomHome app on your computer just click on the maps tab and there are various options. Various maps for Canada and/or Mexico are available for download/install, at a cost, of course. You will need to update your USA map, and possibly the GPS operating system (OS) as well as the 40M is not an available GPS from TomTom direct. Make sure you have some free time available, the update for the OS and US maps alone took me over an hour with a DSL connection.by HdGcustomer8/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can by visiting the TomTomHome page by connecting the GPS to your computer and following the installation instructions. Several additional maps are available for both Canada and Mexico, for a charge of course.by HdGcustomer8/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- According to what I saw on TOMTOM HOME, you can buy addons and everything you might need.by CAMERAFREE8/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The product description is incorrect, this unit does not include Lifetime Traffic features, just Lifetime Maps. Very annoying if you've already purchased it and have to return it.by Vishmandu9/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you enroll (visit the Tom Tom website for detailed instructions) in the "Live" services, then the traffic news is indeed live. Bear in mind that most of these types of apps/systems depend a lot on user participation for updates, road closures etc. Please, if you use the function also participate by giving your input, otherwise someone (maybe you) won't have that updated information they need as someone else didn't participate 100%.by HdGcustomer9/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?