About this item
The Tom's Of Maine Children's Silly Strawberry Fluoride Toothpaste helps protect against cavities. It features a wonderful tasting strawberry flavor children will enjoy. This 4.2 oz Tom's Of Maine toothpaste is not tested on animals and is American Dental Association (ADA) recommended.
Tom's Of Maine Children's Silly Strawberry Fluoride Toothpaste, 4.2 oz
- Helps protect against cavities
- Tastes great
- No animal testing
- Silly strawberry flavor
- ADA recommended children's toothpaste
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.262|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.5 x 2.375 x 6.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
- Tom's of Maine does make a fluoride-free version of this strawberry tooth paste, although when buying it through this Walmart site, it appears they mostly sell the with-fluoride version. I bought 10 tubes and only one of the ten was fluoride-free.by Cozgirl2/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no . this tooth paste has fluoride in itby chirpping11/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product DOES contain flourideby joeynkatiesmom9/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This comes in a flouride and flouride-free version so you need to check carefully before buying. If you hover to zoom over this picture you can see that this is the one that DOES contain flouride. I use the flouride-free kind for my kids but buy it elsewhere.by CLinID2/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This one does, however Tom's does make a kid's strawberry that doesn't. When I was at Walmart the other day I picked some of this up, and I noticed they have some adult flavors there, but I'm not sure if they had flouride.by ploeshop2/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this product is suitable for children.by CommunityAnswer3/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?