Tom Clancy's EndWar goes beyond other war games by allowing players to use their own voice to control units, offering command of the action at the speed of thought. Set on the battlefields of World War III, Tom Clancy's EndWar pushes the envelope of technology with its revolutionary voice-command system. Tom Clancy's EndWar has been built from the ground up as a pioneering war strategy game solely for the current generation of gaming consoles.
- Strategy for the next generation: Led by creative director Michael de Plater (Rome: Total War), EndWar will redefine strategy gaming. Designed exclusively for next-gen consoles, EndWar will create a theatre of war, immersing you in the drama of World War III in a way you never thought possible.
- Fight For Your Nation: Pick a side US, Europe, Russia - the fate of the world is in your hands. If you don't step in to save your homeland, who will?
- Command Your Army: Grow your army into the most powerful force on the planet. Your army is completely customizable, and experience breeds strength - your units grow more powerful with every campaign you fight.
- Light Up The City of Lights: Tom Clancy's World War III won't be won by capturing remote deserts or grasslands but by striking countries in the heart. Paris, Moscow, Washington D.C. will all erupt in flames as you battle your way through the fully destructive playground.
- A Whole New Kind of Massive: EndWar will be an online multiplayer experience unlike anything you've ever encountered. 16 player matchups? Try hundreds. 30 minute battles? Try persistent matchups lasting for months at a time. This isn't a skirmish, it's World War III.
- Talk Your Way to Victory: Put the controller aside and start shouting commands. EndWar can be played almost entirely via voice command.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Blood, Language, Suggestive Themes, Alcohol and Tobacco Reference, and Violence