About this item
Perfect for pint-size princesses, the Lipper Kids Small Pink and White Table and Chair Set is as fetching as it is functional. Little legs don't need to stretch to reach this scratch-resistant tabletop when it's time for tea and the comfy chair will be her favorite spot to sit with her favorite book or doll. The bright white legs, capped with a slatted pastel pink chair seat and tabletop, give a feminine touch to your nursery or playroom. The best part is that the set is easily cleaned with child-safe mild soap and water. Table dimensions: 22L x 20.5W x 18.75H inches. Chair dimensions: 10.5L x 10.75W x 23H inches.
About Lipper International Lipper International provides exceptionally valued kitchen, home & office organizers including the Soho Spice Collection; single serve coffee pod organizers; kitchen pantryware, cutting boards and tools; serving & entertaining accessories; and children's furniture and toy chests. Lipper uses the finest quality materials including stainless steel, bamboo, acacia wood, chrome- and powder-coated metals and other fine quality hard woods. Known for product functionality as well as beauty and quality craftsmanship, Lipper International combines quality, style, service, and price into every product and collection it offers.
- Table dimensions: 22W x 20.5D x 18.75H in.
- Includes 2 chairs
- Constructed of medium density-fiberboard (MDF)
- Non-toxic pink and white finish
- Recommended for children ages 3-7 years
- Easy assembly required
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||34.0|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- My 1 year old uses this table perfectly fine. I'd say 18 months-7 years.by Marina886/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depends on how many things will be on the table. I bought this set for my daughter when she was two. I upgraded to an adult sized desk when she turned 5.75 years because the desk is way too small for her art projects she likes to work on. In terms of the chair; very durable. I weighed a point in time up to 165 lbs and the chair did not break.by walmartadvocate1/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?