Customers also viewed these products
- $16.08 Was $17.00Save $0.92
- $433.86 List price $443.95Save $10.09
- $20.96 List price $24.95Save $3.99
- $8.83 Was $9.99Save $1.16
- $13.77 Was $14.51Save $0.74
- $13.53 Was $14.28Save $0.75
- $9.83 Was $11.20Save $1.37
- $9.45 List price $12.00Save $2.55
About this item
About this item
Paperback, Sourcebooks Inc, 2011, ISBN13 9781402243851, ISBN10 1402243855
The hardest part of love is moving on...
It's been a year since Ellie Kendall's husband, Jamie, was killed in an accident, but she's still haunted by his memory. In fact, she finds herself talking to him regularly. At the urging of Jamie's successful actor father Tony, Ellie moves to London's glamorous Primrose Hill, where nobody knows her past...
But even in her new home-and with her hardworking new boss, Zack McLaren; and Jamie's best friend Todd to distract her-Ellie can't seem to leave Jamie behind. Will Ellie stay stuck in the past? Or will she realize the man of her dreams is flesh and blood-and right in front of her eyes...
Discover why readers across the globe can't get enough of Jill Mansell's poignant, funny love stories. You'll laugh and cry-at the same time
Praise for Staying at Daisy's:
"Love and laughter prevail... this screwball romantic comedy piles on the humor and humanity for a clever, absorbing, and very enjoyable read."
"Daisy and Dev are wonderful, charming, stubborn people surrounded by a well-written cast of unique characters."
-RT Book Reviews
"Priceless... Jill Mansell delivers on every page."
-The Romance Studio
|Number of Pages:||440|
|Publication Date:||September, 2011|
|Digital Video Formats:||Paperback|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.10 x 8.00 x 1.00 IN|
Ask a question
Check out these related products
- $10.39 Was $12.87Save $2.48
- $13.33 Was $14.48Save $1.15
- $9.74 List price $14.99Save $5.25
- $11.08 Was $13.89Save $2.81
- $9.67 Was $11.64Save $1.97
- $12.55 Was $14.47Save $1.92