About this item
The Timex Women's Ironman Watch is a lightweight timepiece designed to withstand a tough triathlon and all the training that goes with it. Constructed with a lightweight resin case, the watch includes a stainless steel top ring and a comfortable co-molded resin wristband with an adjustable buckle clasp. A durable acrylic window shields the digital gray dial face, which displays time as well as the day, date and month. Four white buttons decorate the case and include mode, set/recall, Indiglo and stop/reset functions. A prominent white start/split button rests below the six o'clock position. This 50 lap lime Timex Ironman sleek watch is powered by digital-quartz movement and is water-resistant to 330 feet (100 meters).
Timex Women's Ironman Sleek 50-Lap Lime Watch, Resin Strap:
- Indiglo nightlight with night mode
- Stainless steel top ring accent on this resin strap watch
- Durable and lightweight resin case
- 50 lap lime Timex Ironman sleek watch has a dated training log with best lap
- Average lap and total time
- 100-hour chronograph with lap and split times
- 50-lap memory recall
- Total run timer
- On-the-fly lap or split recall
- Breathable, co-molded resin strap
- Buckle clasp
- Digital movement
- Water-resistant to 330' (100 meters)
- Case dimensions: 34mm x 1mm
- Strap length: 7.5"
- Requires 1 CR2016 battery (included)
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Primary|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.18|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 1.34 x 0.45|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.