About this item
If you need help waking up in the morning, the Timex T156BX Shake 'n Wake Alarm Clock is a wacky way to get you out of bed. This Timex Alarm Clock features a vibrating action when the alarm is active and seven different wacky phrases to wake you up. The adjustable alarm volume will fit most any user's needs and can be set to different preferences. The Timex Shake and Wake Alarm Clock will match most any bedroom decor with its black color. For those who have trouble remembering to set their alarm, the 24-hour set-and-forget feature with auto repeat and auto shutoff is a great tool to ensure you make it to your destination on time. A snooze/repeat alarm is an added feature to this Timex Alarm Clock. Momentary Indiglo night light display makes for easy viewing. Get up and get going with this unique alarm clock.
Timex T156BX Shake 'n Wake Alarm Clock:
- Wake to 7 different wacky phrases
- Adjustable alarm volume
- Customize 0.8" LCD display with colored backlight for night viewing
- 24-hour set and forget alarm with auto repeat and auto shutoff
- Snooze/repeat alarm
- Momentary Indiglo night light display for night time viewing
- Color: Black
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.55|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.8 x 4.8 x 4.8|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No it does not have a cord. It runs from battery powered. It shakes for maybe 3-5 seconds.by rexter623/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- nope. it runs on batteries.by LaGaVa3/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it can not play your ipod.by rexter623/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no. it has set phrases.by LaGaVa3/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?