About this item
Get classic outdoor style and function with the Timex Expedition Field Watch. A masculine watch designed to withstand the rigors of everyday use, this Timex Chronograph Watch for men will carry you through adventures and the average with perfectly tuned chronology. This Timex Men watch features a programmable alarm for keeping you on schedule and a chronograph stop watch for recording important time intervals. The Indiglo night-light allows you to check the hour during periods of low light or even in pitch blackness. Beautifully designed, the Timex Expedition Field Watch has a sturdy brass case and mineral glass crystal watch face that is accented with a rugged brown leather strap and buckle clasp. Keep the time with the earthy brown dial and enjoy the characteristic Timex water resistance up to 100 meters. If you're looking for a watch as adventurous as you, consider buying the Timex Expedition Field Watch.
Timex Men's Expedition Field Chronograph Watch, Brown Leather Strap:
- Indiglo night-light for low light functionality
- Chronograph stop watch
- Programmable alarm
- Sturdy brass case
- Brown dial
- Brown leather strap
- Buckle clasp
- Mineral glass crystal watch face
- Water resistant to 100m
- Case dimensions: 42mm
- Strap length: 8"
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Primary|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.11|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.0 x 1.65 x 0.47|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The chronograph hand measures seconds. The "eye"/dial at 2-o-clock measures 1/20 sec up to 1 sec / revolution. My problem, so far is determining its value of 1/20th sec and how to zero it out, because it does not go to zero when canceling the chronograph function. If you stop the chronograph function with the "B" lower button and start again the chronograph hand skips forward to when you re-started again for total accumulated time. Guess you can record stop and re-start times to account for stopped time and subtract that or several delays to get total action time. Hope this helps. Depends on how the chronograph is being used. For me the basic second/minute/30 minute chronograph function is more than adequate. Could see this watch doing some less demanding time study work.by Fm4Corners10/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The chronograph tracks 1/20 seconds elapsed in the upper right (2 o'clock) window, seconds elapsed with the large second hand in the main watch face, and minutes elapsed (up to 30 minutes) in the upper left (10 o'clock) window. The bottom middle (6 o'clock) window is actually the watch seconds for the time of day. The chronograph will operate continuously for 4 hours, after which it will automatically stop and reset itself.by SlideRule191110/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am not sure but I doubt it. In years past a store clerk might have done the replacement for you, but today's battery-powered watches are much more expensive and complex and require special tools to open the case and replace a battery. An employee mistake would be costly and an unreasonable risk for any company like Wal-Mart to assume.by HanzII12/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is just a name they chose for this model.by Angelina, Timex Customer Care11/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?