About this item
The Timex Kids' Analog Watch will look adorable on your daughter's wrist. It's designed with a blue acrylic material and an elastic band accented with cute flower details. This quality item runs on a kid-friendly, quartz analog movement and it features an Indiglo nightlight for checking the time in low-light conditions. This kids wrist watch with purple/pink flowers on the nylon strap, features large numbers that are easy to read. To make it simple for your little one to learn how to tell time, the words 'hour' and 'minute' are clearly printed on the appropriate hands. This item is water resistant to 100 feet, which is ideal for swimming or playing in the sand at the beach. When you want to give your little girl her first watch, you'll find that the Timex kids' watch is a quality choice. She'll have fun wearing to school, summer camp and everywhere she goes.
Timex Kids' Analog Watch, Purple/Pink Flowers Nylon Strap:
- Indiglo nightlight
- Hours and minutes printed on the hands
- Easy Reader dial with flowers
- Dial: white, analog display
- Movement: analog quartz
- Band: elastic cloth
- Closure: fast wrap
- Lens: acrylic crystal
- Case: polyurethane
- Timex kids' watch is water resistant up to 100 feet
- Warranty type: manufacturer
- Warranty description: one-year warranty and TMX KIDS Loss Protection plan
- Helps your child learn how to tell time
- Excellent to wear for school and play
- Ideal gift for your little girl's birthday, holiday or any occasion
- Mix and match with your child's casual wardrobe
- Easy to put on and remove
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 6.0 x 6.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Neither but a really cute watch and TIMEX is a good brand for starter watchby CaribbeanC11/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not have an alarm or timer. Its a pretty watch with easy to read numbers. Great as a first watch for kids who already know how to tell time.by marshmellow634/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no timerby Mommmapajama12/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is a watch that helps teach children to tell time.by DanisGG12/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby aaju12/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You push the stem in, there are no other buttons for this function. Thanks,by Angelina, Timex Customer Care5/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These models no longer have indiglo. The indiglo feature was discontinued. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks,by Angelina, Timex Customer Care5/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?