Purina Tidy Cats Clumping Cat Litter 24/7 Performance for Multiple Cats 40 lb. Box
Customers also considered
- $4.16 Was $4.98Save $0.82
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Tidy Cats 24/7 Performance You believe that clean is continuous. And so does Tidy Cats 24/7 Performance. With around-the-clock odor control, plus Odor Erasers to neutralize ammonia and tackle feces and urine odors, you can rest assured it'll stay strong every day of the week.
Purina Tidy Cats Clumping Cat Litter 24/7 Performance for Multiple Cats 40 lb. Box:
- Triple Odor Protection — Urine, Feces & Ammonia.
- Strong Clumps, Easy Clean Up.
- Locks In Moisture — Powerful Odor Control.
- 99.6 percent Dust Free.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||42.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.0 x 13.25 x 11.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- One is "non-clumping" and the other is "clumping" litter. 30 lb. bag is 'non-clumping" while the 40 lb. box says "Scoop" on the box meaning it is "clumping" litter.by Shadowna5612/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Tell me why .........different sizes cost more because of extra labor and time for filling of smaller but more packages, more space for storage and material used for packaging are needed, shipping more packages means more shipping fees because of extra bulk of numerous packages-----all are manufactureers reasons to charge more for the smaller size per pound.by tinyma12/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a scoopable litter, the bagged litters are non clumping.by tanase12/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I care for 48 cats & three kittens, so I go through a lot of litter & food. I've found that the cats/kittens like this litter & it is scoopable. Stays fresh smelling, lasts longer and is so much better than the bags. With the bags of litter (they aren't scoopable) you have to remove the whole pan each day--if you don't the room starts to smell badly. You can buy a pail (35#) then fill it up with the box (40# box will fit into the 35# pail). Found that Wal-Mart has the best prices for the larger sizes of both the litter & purina cat chow. Don't like to switch products because some of cats don't make the adjustments too well. Hope that this is a helpful answer--I've used these two products for years and am pleased with the cats loving them both...by lcmae12/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My wife showed me the 30lb bag mentioned, whose image is not updated on Wal-mart webpage. The current 30lb bag is clearly labelled as "non-clumping," whereas the posted image does not contain that information. While that does not fully explain the higher cost, it does clearly segregate the two products beyond their weight and cost.by etcss12/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?