Set in 1943, Naval Assault: The Killing Tide engages players in non-stop combat through lethal deep-sea missions in the North Atlantic. Players join the U.S. Naval submarine fleet in order to stop the spread of Axis forces and turn the killing tide of war. At the helm of various submarines built exclusively for Naval Assault: The Killing Tide, players must use their underwater vessels to seek and destroy enemy aircraft and warships, dodge mines, and intercept communications in order to loosen the hold of the enemy and achieve victory. To conquer the Axis forces, players confront oil tankers, cargo ships, destroyers, frigates, battleships and more. To take control of the North Atlantic, players will need a healthy dose of stealth and cunning, as well as sharp shooting deck gun and torpedo skills to successfully destroy the enemy fleet in 30 single- and multi-player missions.
- Vertical Axis of combat: navigate the depths of the ocean and use your torpedoes to annihilate enemy warcraft and supply ships or break the surface to destroy enemy ships and planes with your powerful deck guns.
- Varied and exciting action gameplay: dodge mines, sneak past enemy ships, use sonar, intercept transmissions, and engage in dramatic combat.
- Competitive online play: players battle each other for control of various radio transmitter markers placed on the map.
- Deadly vessels: command various classic, realistic WWII submarines with different strengths and take out enemy vessels from tankers to destroyers whilst fending off the hordes of enemy planes!
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Violence